Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Glad he's a fan. Even better.
Think it's pretty much a case of when rather than if we buy him.

Don't be so sure, Ajax is all about business. Next year some EPL team could come with insane financial offer I don't think we are likely to break the bank for him with Puig evolving and Arthur developing into the team (both could fail obviously, but lets hope that isn't the case) and aJAX will push him to accept it.
Unless he is ready to push the transfer like Kluivert did, it is a matter of if, espicially with a club like Ajax

jairzinho

Don't be so sure, Ajax is all about business. Next year some EPL team could come with insane financial offer I don't think we are likely to break the bank for him with Puig evolving and Arthur developing into the team (both could fail obviously, but lets hope that isn't the case) and aJAX will push him to accept it.
Unless he is ready to push the transfer like Kluivert did, it is a matter of if, espicially with a club like Ajax

His preference for playing in Barcelona could work in our favor when Ajax decides to shop him around. Sounds easier said than done but it helps when the player actually wants to join us.

FCBfan22

Dear board.

Can you please, to conclude this summer perfectly, sell Denis and Gomes and buy this guy with the money you get.

Thank you.

Jombi

Dear board.

Can you please, to conclude this summer perfectly, sell Denis and Gomes and buy this guy with the money you get.

Thank you.

Would be great. The fact that he is also so versatile is a huge bonus. Who doesnt want to have a player who can play CB, DM, CM and AM in their squad?

Messi983

He is such a huge blaugrana fan. Not that it's the MOST important quality, but a quality nonetheless.

DE4CJNEVYAAkprz.jpg

C02qc3dWgAAzYwh.jpg

Great to see a pic of Modric with Barca gear. He would have fit in well. All the best ones do.

Folks, what are some of the Players that you would have liked to see at Barca (but for whatever reason didn't come?)

For me, Ozil is someone I would have liked to see play for us. Funnily enough, I never ever considered Kroos, even though he's obviously a talent too. Lacking that all-important "Barca DNA"?

RMU ReBorn

Cheers mate. Defo KDB!

Paulo Dybala anyone? Wonder how Messi feels about Cristiano playing with him when it was rumored we were interested in Paulo couple seasons back?

Who's Roque Mesa?
No offense Dybala is way too overrated imo and would occupy Messi's position in 11 with him being left footed . Don't want him in our team . Mesa ex Las palmas player with an extremely superior technical quality . Would have fit in like a glove for us in his peak .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans