Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Bench him.

I am starting to turn on De Jong and blame our misfortunes on him.

How can we be so much better with a Iniesta Rakitic Busqiets Paulinho midfield???

Andresito

Staff member
I must say, I kinda liked the tactical role he played. An offensive CAM making runs behind the defense, it complemented F9 Messi well with Athletic having a high line.

But it's been said before, Frenkie isn't ruthless enough (yet?). Stamina and mentality is insane, he just lacks a few offensive skills.

Laplacian

It saddens me seeing Dejong solely making runs towards the box. We have the best passer in the world behind and only one player making runs.. A defensive midfielder nonetheless. Also buskets at times with the beta male backward passing when dejong was making those... Too bad he was a meter shy of converting one of those runs when he dived.

It's the consequence of having an unbalanced team. Just because you have a bunch of slow second strikers doesn't mean youll suddenly lack the need of players in the box. Unfortunately that jobs left to the only players with speed and stamina...and for us those are players are midfielders. Lol

This is what other users mean when they say other players will have to compensate for the tactical shortcomings of others.

Terrible squad planning.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am a senior member of the forum, you new users need to show some respect.

Oh shut up dude. No one cares. You're a clown.

Weren't you a Spartan? Which Spartan comes back to the same place after being banned and disrespected so many times :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans