Gabriel Jesus

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One of the best journalists, closest to the club, Miguel Rico just today wrote an article about how Robert was impressed by Gabriel Jesus and agreed with the excellent scouting reports about him, but don't think he's ready now and see him as an option for the future.

And now we're supposed to believe Marca on something Barcelona related?

We've seen him play several times now, with important figures like Sanllehi personally going there too so this talk about not rating him anymore in bullshit.

Perhaps Madrid will get him first, but I find that doubtful. He has a 24m clause which we, Bayern and others can activate, even if they try to offer the Palmeiras directors big commissions.

Let's wait and see what happens. Italian and Madrid media also said Pogba to Madrid was done, but we all saw how that turned out in the end :lol:

F

Flavia

IF all the reports in the past week or so are to believed, the only explanation is that I guess the club no longer rates him, which perplexes me.

No, there's other explanations. One is that GJ chose another club, and rejected Barça's bid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No. There's nothing new here. Just the same as always: Barça, bayern, inter and rm interested.

Now you mention it, it could very well be Bayern. They are very sneaky and they tend to sign players without a trace of media catching the wind. Since us, Real Madrid and Inter have all had some stories tied to GJ, the real winner might be Bayern.

Trickykid

He'd also have a much easier time getting into the lineup in the near future at RM, where Cronaldo is aging and Benz is up in the air. Here he'd still be looking at at least 2 seasons in the shadow of MSN. Perhaps he just isn't ready for the perspective of being a loanee or a fringe player for that long.

Nucky

He'd also have a much easier time getting into the lineup in the near future at RM, where Cronaldo is aging and Benz is up in the air. Here he'd still be looking at at least 2 seasons in the shadow of MSN. Perhaps he just isn't ready for the perspective of being a loanee or a fringe player for that long.

Morata also came back to Real Madrid.. Maybe it would be a bit easier but he would be on the bench in both Real or Barca, even in Bayern.. Inter are the only club that could offer him starting place right away..

Trickykid

Morata also came back to Real Madrid.. Maybe it would be a bit easier but he would be on the bench in both Real or Barca, even in Bayern.. Inter are the only club that could offer him starting place right away..

Sure, right away, but in a season, there could be room at RM. And about Morata, I seriously doubt that RM are betting on him for the future. As soon as someone offers a decent amount of euros, he'll be shown the door.

BrazilFan

One of the mistakes alot of these south american talents do is jump to big clubs and they end up rotting on the bench because competition was already stacked at their primary position. If Gabriel Jesus is smart, he should wait a few seasons to move like Neymar did. Right now, Inter is the only club that can offer him consistent playing time as the moment.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One of the mistakes alot of these south american talents do is jump to big clubs and they end up rotting on the bench because competition was already stacked at their primary position. If Gabriel Jesus is smart, he should wait a few seasons to move like Neymar did. Right now, Inter is the only club that can offer him consistent playing time as the moment.

Agreed. We should at least secure a first-option on him right now and let him stay in Brazil for a few more seasons.

Jombi

One of the mistakes alot of these south american talents do is jump to big clubs and they end up rotting on the bench because competition was already stacked at their primary position. .

I dont think thats a major problem. The vast majority move to smaller clubs and if they are great move directly to a big club. GJ isnt waiting "a few seasons". There isnt enough money in Brazil for that now.

Nucky

Sure, right away, but in a season, there could be room at RM. And about Morata, I seriously doubt that RM are betting on him for the future. As soon as someone offers a decent amount of euros, he'll be shown the door.

Till then Perez will find another puppet to play with.. I have strong feelings Jesus story will end up like Neymar and he will sign for us..

F

Flavia

According to sport and also some br journos, he's going to city, for 32m.

Home of Barca Fans