Gerard Deulofeu

Yugi

nothing to be surprised of, his first year at pro level, he will need around 6 months to accustom to the pace and strength of professional players, it was the same in his first year at Barca B and Juvenil A too...I believe Martinez will teach him

Jenks

Based on that video alone, it's hard to believe he's from Barca B, let alone considered one of the more promising talents.

mixer

So you want a player because he had a youngster in his pocket. ok.
It's not only about this game... According to the rumours we're interested in him and I've heard a lot of good things about him... And now that it seems closer and closer to the deadline day we don't have a lot of options, do we?

And it's not about that he had him in his pocket, it's just that Deulofeu is very fast and Mathieu could still chase him down. We need a fast defender like him beside Pique.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's not only about this game... According to the rumours we're interested in him and I've heard a lot of good things about him... And now that it seems closer and closer to the deadline day we don't have a lot of options, do we?

And it's not about that he had him in his pocket, it's just that Deulofeu is very fast and Mathieu could still chase him down. We need a fast defender like him beside Pique.

IIRC Mathieu signed a new contract this summer and said he wanted to stay in Valencia despite the interest

JamDav1982

So you want a player because he had a youngster in his pocket. ok.

Mathieu was the best player on the park in the game against Everton by a distance and was one of the best CB's in LA Liga in the second half of last season.

It would be a clever signing as he is quick, good in the air and good on the ball.

But it appears people on here only want a huge name signing or an unproven youngster.

These players at decent prices that can improve the squad are needed.

He would without a doubt improve the squad and give some of the things the defence are missing.

Muffinsen

Barca Veteran
Have Everton bought him or what im so confused now after i saw a picture of his name on a Everton shirt? I hope he is only on loan pls tell me he is!

Home of Barca Fans