Gerard Deulofeu

F

Flavia

Deulo is not going to get chances because it's his dream. The original plan was for him and Rafinha to return, and Rafinha stayed and he didn't. He'll probably get another chance in pre season, but he'll need to show he changed.

M

monamou

Tw Deulofeu: "Despite everything, I've learned a lot this year! Thanks to all. We have an incredible group"

CGFLqopW8AA01FM.jpg

khaled_a_d

Deulo is not going to get chances because it's his dream. The original plan was for him and Rafinha to return, and Rafinha stayed and he didn't. He'll probably get another chance in pre season, but he'll need to show he changed.

Thing is ,last preseason there was on fire Munir to take his spot and Lucho was big fan of Munir back then
But right now it isn't the same ,Munir was dropped totally from Lucho rotation and it is clear that he doesn't look the same prospect he looked to be last year in Juvenil A

F

Flavia

Thing is ,last preseason there was on fire Munir to take his spot and Lucho was big fan of Munir back then
But right now it isn't the same ,Munir was dropped totally from Lucho rotation and it is clear that he doesn't look the same prospect he looked to be last year in Juvenil A

Douglas stayed, wasn't shipped out or loaned in January. He's not Barça quality, but he's a hard worker. That's what Enrique values, and why he chose Munir over Deulo. And Munir was dropped because msn started most of the matches, there was barely playing time for Pedro.

Butaan4barca

a boy who didn't made sevilla frist 11 over a season, i doubt he will make it here. denis suarez has more chance to be at barca in next two years than him.

NotInHere

So we sent him on a loan hoping he'd be playing full minutes and be killing it at Sevilla making us regret we ever sent him, but instead was mostly a benchwarmer for the majority of the season.

All the hype around this guy, it doesn't add up. He's talented, but it clearly isn't enough for him.

fcbdna

Banned
Deulo is not good enough. . . And at this rate of development, I doubt he ever will be.
I constantly say, we should let players develop gradually and kill the hype. I guess thats what got to him. #Pride. . . It goes before a fall.

fcbdna

Banned
Deulo is not good enough. . . And at this rate of development, I doubt he ever will be.
I constantly say, we should let players develop gradually and kill the hype. I guess thats what got to him. #Pride. . . It goes before a fall.

khaled_a_d

Douglas stayed, wasn't shipped out or loaned in January. He's not Barça quality, but he's a hard worker. That's what Enrique values, and why he chose Munir over Deulo. And Munir was dropped because msn started most of the matches, there was barely playing time for Pedro.

Did we even had a sporting director to ship him in January?

F

Flavia

Did we even had a sporting director to ship him in January?

Because zubi was fired? I don't think one was vital if the club wanted to sell or loan anyone. Other board members could do that. rm don't have a sd for years now, flo does it all.

khaled_a_d

Because zubi was fired? I don't think one was vital if the club wanted to sell or loan anyone. Other board members could do that. rm don't have a sd for years now, flo does it all.

The club was in no position to sell or loan anyone at that time,the ban final appeal was rejected,the sporting director was fired along with elections called.
to say Douglas only stayed b/c he is a hard worker and that is what Lucho likes is just hypothesis that is unrelated to Gerard

F

Flavia

The club was in no position to sell or loan anyone at that time,the ban final appeal was rejected,the sporting director was fired along with elections called.
to say Douglas only stayed b/c he is a hard worker and that is what Lucho likes is just hypothesis that is unrelated to Gerard

There was absolutely nothing preventing the club from loaning douglas, there are enough rb's in the squad this season. There were rumors to that even, with Everton interested, and Enrique decided to keep him. As there's rumors now he also wants to keep him next season. It's not unrelated. It's just to show the pattern. Alves is also one of Enrique's favorite players because of he trains hard. If deulo gets a shot in pre season and blows it again, it will be pretty clear why.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I have a feeling that if we sell him now, he'll improve drastically and we'll be biting our nails, like Chelsea after they sold De Bruyne.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Munir and Sandro stayed because they could move between the first and b teams.

Home of Barca Fans