Gerard Deulofeu

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
One, no deal is going to take place before the 19th of July, even for a paltry 3 million...Two, any possible sale is guaranteed to include a Bojan/Denis sort of buyback

Timing of the election certainly doesn't help Deulofeu who has had a few difficult hurdles to accept in the past year...The longer his situation is not sorted at the club, the fewer options the incoming board will feel they have to negotiate a move if Lucho won't take him & he refuses a loan..Circumstances alone reminds me of how Cesc was overlooked back during the elections in 2003, hopefully there won't be a similar talent drain this time around

Zangash

Banned
Unless you see it coming from a Catalan paper I'd relax on these rumors. His flashes of brilliance have made the English press desperate to release news on him returning, especially in Liverpool.

Bran the Greenseer

Hazard from 2010, not that I actually rate Hazard that highly most players from the EPL are only good when they play in the EPL, put them in the CL or even for their national teams they don't look half as good.

Hellsangel

Meager 6 mil. I don't expect him to come back so the buy-back is useless

If suddenly he flourishes as a player it could come in very handy to have a buy-back. Deulofeu needs to get his head together (big ask for him). Some players eventually do, some don't. He's got the technical and physical attributes to succeed here.

serghei

Deulofeu lacks too many important things to ever become a world class player. He'll be lucky to reach Gio dos Santos level. I'd try to get 10m for him and I'd sell without regrets.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The kid won't make it. Dunno why you guys are still obsessed with him. He is not much different from gai assulin.

Home of Barca Fans