Gerard Piqué

SeloBarca

Yea played better today, was quiet and tried to concentrate on the defence while abidal was the offensive of the 2

nickd

much better than abidal today.abidal was careless at passing the ball on a few occassions.pique on the other hand was rock solid.

gingerless

good that he took no chances, pinto needs to be more direct. on the offside goal from valencia instead of getting the ball he just had his hand up standing there

Birdy

today he was again very bad.. And when saying very bad i mean in comparison with what he has been used the last 1,5 years...
Lost twice Pongol (did never happen in the past in similar cases) , heavy legs, bad timing...
Pep should really look on it.. Injections more (and less Shakira), lot of playing time, i dont know.. In april we really need him badly.. He should get back to his best like last year semis with Inter..

Richard.H

today he was again very bad.. And when saying very bad i mean in comparison with what he has been used the last 1,5 years...
Lost twice Pongol (did never happen in the past in similar cases) , heavy legs, bad timing...
Pep should really look on it.. Injections more (and less Shakira), lot of playing time, i dont know.. In april we really need him badly.. He should get back to his best like last year semis with Inter..

Yeah he was pure shit today. Couldn't even intercept a long ball from 100 yards out.

Ocurrente

wtf
9fb2b8e4812a9197762c913fe6ec1ea0-getty-fbl-esp-barcelona-zaragoza.jpg

Milla189

At the moment Shakira is touring in South-America, so there must be some other reason for Pique's heavy feet. I'm not sure if these pain-killing injections are such a good thing: the pain may be gone and he can play but the problem stays. The best thing would be that he could rest but without Puyi it's difficult.

Home of Barca Fans