Gerard Piqué

Ocurrente

budbundyzd4t.gif

DirkVA

Has this become a site about Shakira now?

Even if the shomance was not just for publicity, this is a Barça forum, not a skank forum.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I believe that girl should at least be 2 years younger than boy in a relationship... Or else we get elderly feeling looking at them :p They say they mature fast. Maturity doesn't mean intelligence here

Der Kaiser

In german we have a saying "you learn to ride on an old horse" and "you learn to sail on an old boat" (sounds weird in english...) ;-)

Der Kaiser

you see, you learn your trade that way but you don't commit yourself to that :p

yep, once the old lady master has told you all her tricks and you feel like you have exceeded her, you have to find a worthy opponent in a slightly younger woman, then you can have some epic bedroom battles. :party1:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yep, once the old lady master has told you all her tricks and you feel like you have exceeded her, you have to find a worthy opponent in a slightly younger woman, then you can have some epic bedroom battles. :party1:

Okay I did not mean just the bedroom battles :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Okay I did not mean just the bedroom battles :D

Home of Barca Fans