Gerard Piqué

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, looks like Pique's exclusion is going to be more of a story than it was perhaps initially expected or hoped...MD has a story on how Estiarte counseled the parents of both Pique & Cesc over Pique's exclusion...TV3 apparently recorded it which goes against the club policy to capture images on the flight...Not sure if it's been released or not

Maria

Well, looks like Pique's exclusion is going to be more of a story than it was perhaps initially expected or hoped...MD has a story on how Estiarte counseled the parents of both Pique & Cesc over Pique's exclusion...TV3 apparently recorded it which goes against the club policy to capture images on the flight...Not sure if it's been released or not

What I don't understand is if they weren't allowed to record in the airplane(and they knew that), why did they even tried? The same thing happend with Xavi and Barca TV..since Ro$ell sold Barca TV more of these stuff came out..and the worst thing it's that he probably doesn't care that he sold it to a well known madridista company for 3 mil euros. Well done Ro$ell..I hope you will continuewith the atacks on Laporta and Cruyff and don't give a damn about these stuff who could hurt our coach and players..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I think this change in the media bubble around Pep has to be wearing on Guardiola's nerves...and I can only imagine he blames Rosell

Maria

And another bad thing is that MD(who belongs to Ro$ell's family) has already began to atack Pep..they blamed him for not forcing Xavi on saturday and now their director wrote that if he would have played, he wouldn't have got himself injured in training(like Xavi's problems with the knees have began yesterday and not since the WC).
So now I trust all cules will find out why Pep preffers contracts for only one year..Nunez used the press to get rid of Cruyff and Ro$ell will do the same with Pep.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, that's another major topic on it's own but I think many of us saw the impending divide between Pep & Rosell - it was always a matter of time...I don't know that it's in danger of completely fracturing atm but I can't see it lasting more than 1 more season

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Don't worry, Rosell can just start photoshopping Pep out of team photos like he does with Laporta.

Maybe we can get a Brazilian coach now!

Clockwise

Buccaneer
if that Peter MacNicol-lookin' motherfucker forces Pep out I will go to Barcelona and personally beat his bitch ass to death.

oP3gl.jpg

Yugi

rosell makes bargain buys but he already sold barca tv to company with pro-madrid connections, we have fucking poor dress and I pray to god that those new ones are fakes, we have Qatar Foundation on our chest and if he will force Pep out he will end very quickly

viper76

I never liked rosell since day one he is here to destroy the best team in history I just do not understand what dose he want?

Isaac_Cuenca23

I have a feeling that Pique is becoming a bit like Marquez and is believing too much that he is a great ball-playing defender but forgetting that his main job as a defender is to defend.

The difference being that Marquez was never a good defender, just a fancy show-off who liked to play lots of long balls.

impeh

Hi, its me..
I have a feeling that Pique is becoming a bit like Marquez and is believing too much that he is a great ball-playing defender but forgetting that his main job as a defender is to defend.

The difference being that Marquez was never a good defender, just a fancy show-off who liked to play lots of long balls.

:party1:

you say that like its a bad thing! :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

Marquez had too much douche, I hope Geri doesnt become so douchy. If he does Pep will get rid of him and I would agree with him.

Marquez got in a fight with Leo in 2008 right?

Home of Barca Fans