Gerard Piqué

Darko

He's a fookin Barca legend, and you can say whatever you want about him but at least he has personality unlike 90% of boring bland footballers who just reply every time with cliche answers and comments.

barcafan161

http://www.sport-english.com/en/not...alled-pique-demand-answers-over-tweet-4725847

Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos, absent from the Copa del Rey clash in Cadiz which Madrid won 3-1, called up Barcelona's Gerard Pique to ask for an explanation after his controversial tweet.

News broke that Denis Cheryshev should have been suspended for the game and Real Madrid might be disqualified, and Pique posted a tweet solely featuring laughing and crying emojis.

Real Madrid did not like the joke and Ramos, according to radio station Onda Cero, called up Pique to demand answers. Answers which Pique gave on Thursday, saying "you know me, I found it funny".

This is not the first time the pair have clashed. Perhaps Ramos was still angry after the Clasico crushing at the Santiago Bernabeu.

raskolnikov

Pique and Ramos are alike in their pride with Pique being more of a troll and Ramos a self entitled retarded horse.
This shit is exactly why Spain always used to fail pre 08.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
http://www.sport-english.com/en/not...alled-pique-demand-answers-over-tweet-4725847

Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos, absent from the Copa del Rey clash in Cadiz which Madrid won 3-1, called up Barcelona's Gerard Pique to ask for an explanation after his controversial tweet.

News broke that Denis Cheryshev should have been suspended for the game and Real Madrid might be disqualified, and Pique posted a tweet solely featuring laughing and crying emojis.

Real Madrid did not like the joke and Ramos, according to radio station Onda Cero, called up Pique to demand answers. Answers which Pique gave on Thursday, saying "you know me, I found it funny".

This is not the first time the pair have clashed. Perhaps Ramos was still angry after the Clasico crushing at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Ramos should be angry with his own clubs incompetence, they fu*ked up big time - twice :lol: Pique's reaction is honest and straightforward, even if it nags them a little bit - people have to be able to laugh at serious stuff. This? This is just football, not WW3. And on a side note, Ramos can go **** himself :lucho:

Horatio

You're welcome
Ramos can go **** himself :lucho:

Naaahh....Ramos is cool. The fact that he is able to call Pique and confront him about it could possibly be positive indication of their relationship.
I am still convinced Ramos and Pique have a beautiful love-hate relationship.
Almost like a bickering couple. Couldn't imagine life without the other.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Naaahh....Ramos is cool. The fact that he is able to call Pique and confront him about it could possibly be positive indication of their relationship.
I am still convinced Ramos and Pique have a beautiful love-hate relationship.
Almost like a bickering couple. Couldn't imagine life without the other.

I haven't sat down and had a beer with him, but judging from how he behaves on the pitch - kicking our players, cheeky elbows etc - he's a douche.

raskolnikov

I haven't sat down and had a beer with him, but judging from how he behaves on the pitch - kicking our players, cheeky elbows etc - he's a douche.

You would think that but people can be way different of the pitch. Look at Suarez for example, or even Gatusso was a realy nice guy of the pitch (how hard that even may be to believe).

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's a coward, always been. Backing, backing all the fucking time when he's up against pacey players. So clumsy and slow most of the time too. Big ass mouth, but can't walk the talk.

Home of Barca Fans