Gerard Piqué

malvolio

Its a fact Araujo and Pique are our two best CBs and wishiing one of them to leave the club will result in disaster.

don't worry mate. OG, Rasvet, Fati and Trologician will welcome you with open arms.

Five-clowns_m.jpg

Messigician

Having a breakdown on twitch

Piqu?: "If I was president, I would tell the whole toxic entourage to go fuck themselves."

Piqu?: "I want to go to the moon."

Piqu?: "We should ask the sponsors, Ibai. 'Hey Cupra... lets go to the moon!'"

Piqu?: "This is the first time I've ever been on this set. It's nice, I like it. It's cozy... with like an Asian vibe."

Ibai: I mean, looking at how you're playing, you'd still be good for Spain. Imagine, this World Cup as the last dance for you and Sergio Ramos...

Piqu?: "I mean I hadn't thought about it. But now that you bring it up.. That's your mental jerk off fantasy it looks like." *laughs*

Piqu?: "I just got a crazy message to my phone. Crazy piece of news. I can't tell you about it, but it's not a signing for Bar?a yet."

Gerard Piqu?: "I think our system is old. Bar?a...Madrid... other clubs in Spain. The clubs are clubs stuck in the 1980's. Things have to change."

Piqu?: "If you knew about how the press works in Spain... You see, you understand everything. It's all about friends. Let's say this player, or that manager has a friend in the press... they don't get criticized. You see opinion articles defending them."

Piqu?: "I'm not friends with any journalist. I treat them well. But I would never be friends with them. Because I want people to rate me fairly. I need the criticism when I play like shit, and I need the praise when I have been superb."

Messi983

Piqu?: "If you knew about how the press works in Spain... You see, you understand everything. It's all about friends. Let's say this player, or that manager has a friend in the press... they don't get criticized. You see opinion articles defending them." "

Well, he's right about this. :busquets:

MTL_Barca

Busi must be friends with everyone considering how they all instantly jumped to his defense after he made a terrible mistake costing us a game.

Rassvet

In 2019, De Ligt met Gerard Pique on a holiday and they spoke about his possible arrival. Pique told him not to come because he would not get minutes at Camp Nou. De Ligt plays on Pique’s side. De Ligt felt threatened and went to Juve. They say Pique denies this incident but De Ligt and Raiola, no.

(Sport)

Home of Barca Fans