Gonzalo Higuain

El Gato

Villarato!
Have you considered the fact that there is a reason for it?

And BTW he wouldn't go to Barcelona. Not with the alma blanca he's got.

ricknattery

who says there isn't? only important thing for a footballer(especially at his age) is to play. Madrid don't give him that, he is not happy with the club, he is too good to be playing just a few minutes mainly in the less important matches, mourinho didn't even trust in him for the penalties against Bayern. Guy is less and less important in that club

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

And BTW he wouldn't go to Barcelona. Not with the alma blanca he's got.
His relative lack of douchebagability is both why he hasn't been played much and why he doesn't fit in with the rest of the squad. It's him, Iker, and to an extent Xabi.

ricknattery

And also you cannot be so sure he would reject Barcelona(not saying Barca would even try to get him). He is not a canterano, only canteranos feel a club that way, plus he would be leving from the backdoor, it's not like he owes you guys anything

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Going to Man City in exchange for Aguero.......you heard it here first......

lol, no I did not hear it first here. We read the reports a while back.

Anyway, if we do get rid of him it won't be because he wants to leave, he has not expressed desire to leave. His faults are his unfortunate back injury and his poor performance in the CL. If he does not leave this season I think he'd be sold the next if he really does not perform in the CL. However, getting substitute appearances really does not help his case at all.

El Gato

Villarato!
He played 6 fixtures less than Benzema. It's not a playing time issue. If he doesn't get trusted to play in the crucial fixtures it's because he performs worse as a striker (for various reasons, either the work ethic, injury struggles etc.) in the other fixtures where he does get a chance. If Higuain is not willing to take up a challenge he can surely take an easier way out. Otherwise, he just needs to step up, train harder, get better as a player and show some balls. Plus step up in the CL.

I'm pretty sure he was trusted to take the last penalty against Bayern if the shootout continued. It's Mourinho fucking up the order more than anything else.

catalan force

who says there isn't? only important thing for a footballer(especially at his age) is to play. Madrid don't give him that, he is not happy with the club, he is too good to be playing just a few minutes mainly in the less important matches, mourinho didn't even trust in him for the penalties against Bayern. Guy is less and less important in that club
I think he was the one entrusted with the last and final penalty but never got the chance. No one else was left i think... Madridistas?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Look at his substitute appearances, they are plenty. He is not an impact player off the bench, even though he has done it before. His injury set him back a lot though, and even then his performances in the beginning of the league were still priceless. I think we are making a much bigger deal out of this than it really is.

ricknattery

Problem Wolfe is poor Higuain has done what you are asking him to do all of his life at Madrid. They always brought a new expensive striker to bench him and he proved he was a better option, this time his back problems didn't help him. You cannot ask for a footballer to prove himself and earn his place at the first team constantly when you don't give him the chances. Not someone who didn't cost anything and gave his all for the club. You should have trusted in him, but to please the ladyboy into his goal-spree you prefered Benzema who is more of an assistant to CR. He has always kept his mouth shut, because of his high commitment to the club. He doesn't get anything back, in fact many madridistas still question him and coach doesn't trust in him for the bigger stages. He will leave from the backdoor, no two ways about it

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Go away, I can soley blame you for starting this movement on this forum, it eventually creeped into everyone's mind.

Someone has to spread the truth.

Madrid has done everything to put Benzema in a position to thrive. That doesn't mean there's no merit, but it means Mourinho has personally taken part of Benzema's success. And yes, it has been at the expense of Higuain.

Home of Barca Fans