Gonzalo Higuain

B

barcelonista

He's had a serious injury before no? or am I thinking of another forward?!

He's joined Real Madrid. So he's got some serious mental issues. That doesn't officially account as an injury though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
When Aguero keeps on bottling it like he did for Man City today, he will keep his place. And when assholes like Tevez prove to the world he is an assholes again, Higuain will for sure keep his place. When turds like Lavezzi prove to the world he is garbage, Higuain will keep his place.

It is Di Maria Higuain and Messi for Argentina, simple.

Beast

The Observer
May be he enjoys the madrid bench a bit too much. When he realises his starting place for the Argies is lost (and i'm afraid he already has), he might come to his senses, and ask for a move out.

Bitter ;) ? He is a Madrid man.. even if he decide to move he will always be one... same like Ruud
But that's pretty much Higuain character , he never gives up and surely if he stay he will fight for the starting spot like he always did

Beast

The Observer
When Aguero keeps on bottling it like he did for Man City today, he will keep his place. And when assholes like Tevez prove to the world he is an assholes again, Higuain will for sure keep his place. When turds like Lavezzi prove to the world he is garbage, Higuain will keep his place.

It is Di Maria Higuain and Messi for Argentina, simple.

It's that simple , really .

Beast

The Observer
No he is a ladies man..
Sahin game was less than acceptable to say the least... i'll give him a full pre-season and see how he perform next season

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Bitter ;) ? He is a Madrid man.. even if he decide to move he will always be one... same like Ruud
But that's pretty much Higuain character , he never gives up and surely if he stay he will fight for the starting spot like he always did

DUUUUUUUUDEEE!! The way Benzema and Higuain pushed each other this year was fantastic, both of them improved each other's game. And Ronaldo broke his own record.

Except the opposite reaction was Messi scoring 72 goals. Ugghhh...CAMPEONESSS CAMPEONESS OLE OLE OLE!!!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
DUUUUUUUUDEEE!! The way Benzema and Higuain pushed each other this year was fantastic, both of them improved each other's game. And Ronaldo broke his own record.

Except the opposite reaction was Messi scoring 72 goals. Ugghhh...CAMPEONESSS CAMPEONESS OLE OLE OLE!!!

Is "push" a new way to describe Higuain getting teabagged while Mourinho stood near by laughing and cracking his whip?

I could only imagine the sick, twisted things done to Sahin...

"Improved each other's game" :lol: :lol: :lol:...Please tell me one way Benzema improved Higgy's game.

B

barcelonista

Except Argentina are pretty shitty with Messi on the right hand side.

Messi in the middle with improve their team 1000000 fold.

Stop trippin'. Messi isn't playing on the right hand side for ages now for Argentina.

Beast

The Observer
Is "push" a new way to describe Higuain getting teabagged while Mourinho stood near by laughing and cracking his whip?

I could only imagine the sick, twisted things done to Sahin...

"Improved each other's game" :lol: :lol: :lol:...Please tell me one way Benzema improved Higgy's game.

It could have been worse for Higgie.. he could have been a Pedro you know

Home of Barca Fans