Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Devils

I'm against Cubarsi and Yamal being planned as starters next season.

Gotta stop running these kids into the ground. Club should have learned from Ansu, Pedri and Gavi.

Nazario1985

Gotta stop running these kids into the ground. Club should have learned from Ansu, Pedri and Gavi.

That shit has been going on since Pep left.
They nearly fucked Messi.

Temptation

Too late. Nothing can be changed now.

You guys have already involved these 2 kids in the core squad.

If you reduce their role now, their agents will moan and look for more playing time elsewhere. They might end up leaving in that case. Many big clubs would immediately get Yamal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He won't be patient with kids as Xavi was, that's a given.

Don't think he's that much of an expert either as his coaching career is too short/obscure.

Language barrier will be an issue. Oh, and the club politics. The press will not be lenient on him as they were with Xavi.

Fuck, so much possible negative aspects. :lol:

Messi983

Don't think he's that much of an expert either as his coaching career is too short/obscure.

Language barrier will be an issue. Oh, and the club politics. The press will not be lenient on him as they were with Xavi.

Bumsi Fuck indeed.

But hey, at least Birdy is happy.

Messi983

I expect nothing less than a treble from this world class coach.

And Lewy will score 50 goals and win Balon d'Or.

• Haha
Reactions: BJJ

BJJ

Realistic expectations:
Top 2 la liga
CL R16 or QF
CDR Win or at least semis
Other more abstract expectations:
A clear identity. I never could figure out Xavi's core philosophy.
Better mentality and physicality
Better tactics and ingame adjustments
No CL humiliations. Sick of them. If we lose to a big club ,no problems. As long as we show grit and determination, I will be happy. A club like PSG have put 4 past us on three occasions. I don't want to see that anymore.

Birdy

Bojan do your homework:

1) HAs been preparing for 6 months for the job, studying all Barca kids, the ones who have broken already in the 1st team (from Pedri Gavi to Cubarsi), plus the ones that are still in the academy.
Leaks say he is a big fan of most and the potential they can give to the team.
Laporta and Deco gave him many points in the job interview because of that fact alone

2) Coaching career as 1st coach is too short yes. BUT: he was the architect of the German NT from 2008 until the WC win in 2014. The brain behind Joachim Lev. In that sense, he is very experienced
His sextuple win was not a surprise for the knowers in the industry, precisely because they were aware of all that

3) He has been learning Spanish for some months. Dual language assistant is coming to help on that front until his Spanish becomes even better. Besides, language barrier is an obsolete problem nowadays: most players know English anyway

4) CLub politics and press is indeed a mess. Thank God he is German and won't give a flying fuck for all that shit, and what press thinks of him.
First rumors that he wants a sealed locker-room with no leaks from players outside is BIG BIG POSITIVE NEWS

PS: This man got the job because he believes in the team AS IT IS, and that he can turns us into a juggernaut. His past is enough evidence to give him the chance.

Let's not paint everything black. First news and signs are on the contrary very positive

Loki

Maybe that's the key to success. With Xavi, everything was positive but the result in the end. Maybe with Flick it's gonna be the opposite. Hope dies last or something.

Home of Barca Fans