Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

What im hoping is that he set ups that german mentality. We need to start thrashing opponents, after first goal scored instantly search for another, out for blood. And concentration from the very start. Under xavi our players started to play from 15' minute. We have conceded this season a lot in first couple of minutes
I couldn't agree more. Cold blooded killing.

jamrock

Reported he's added dental exams as apart of the preseason medical, because he believes and some studies have shown that poor dental hygiene as well as not pulling your wisdom tooth can be a contributing factor to injuries.

Players like robben and musiala swear it helped them with their injuries.

Horatio

You're welcome
Reported he's added dental exams as apart of the preseason medical, because he believes and some studies have shown that poor dental hygiene as well as not pulling your wisdom tooth can be a contributing factor to injuries.

Think it makes sense cause [+]^ enters your bloodstream if you have bleeding gums.

Messigician

Nonsense sheer nonsense

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

A total of eight people will form the German coach's support staff at Barça with several new names appearing amongst the coaches and fitness staff. As well as coach Hansi Flick, he will be aided by assistance coaches Sorg, Tapalovic and Westermann and José Ramon De La Fuente stays on as goalkeeping coach. The fitness staff sees the arrivals of Julio Tous, Pepe Conde, Rafa Maldonado and Germán Fernández.

Loki

A total of eight people will form the German coach's support staff at Barça with several new names appearing amongst the coaches and fitness staff. As well as coach Hansi Flick, he will be aided by assistance coaches Sorg, Tapalovic and Westermann and José Ramon De La Fuente stays on as goalkeeping coach. The fitness staff sees the arrivals of Julio Tous, Pepe Conde, Rafa Maldonado and Germán Fernández.
In German forums, it's a big joke and a meme, that Hansi Flick together with Westermann and Markus Sorg coaching Barca. Especially the 2 assistent coaches don't have a good reputation and are more a meme. Let's hope they don' turn us into one.

snowy

Womp womp

Adding jaw health to teeth now

You can have bad teeth and a completely healthy jaw

I want to see any scientific papers linking bad teeth with muscle injuries
Chomp chomp Luisito bite force stronger than
Womp womp

Adding jaw health to teeth now

You can have bad teeth and a completely healthy jaw

I want to see any scientific papers linking bad teeth with muscle injuries
chomp chomp 🐊 😁 Luisito mandible stronger than Sharknado

Giorgio still cryin

@chtung!!! Hans Putin zze bite back in Arbeit!

TheStig

When is he supposed to have his presentation or at least some interview? He'll be sacked before he gets to do this with this tempo.

BJJ

When is he supposed to have his presentation or at least some interview? He'll be sacked before he gets to do this with this tempo.
It was supposed to be soon. I'm glad the club is taking its time, no need to rush. It's not as if Flick is gonna provide some controversial soundbites. It'll be the usual run of the mill stuff.
I think the transfer market is alot more important than Flicks presentation.

Home of Barca Fans