Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome

Not currently active in gym, but have some experience. Watching this and the focus on excercises, which are the one arm rows are for strengthening back muscles mainly. One of my favorites.

Lol weird editing. Same clip of Araujo shown shaking hand with Flick and the off putting laughter of his at beginning of the video and at the end.

Ansu hair looks fresh

kattanib

This guy will be a huge upgrade over Xavi. Xavi was an idiot, just listen what he was uttering in the La Liga Netflix documentary and you will know what type of bs the players were listening too.

Examples:
- No club plays with the passion Barca plays with (what an egoistic unrealistic view of the world)
- Go run until you can't run and then you will be subsituted (no wonder all these injuries during mid season)
- Yamal has traits resembling Messi (delusional)
- I would rather have 90% possession over 80% (games are about the scoring sheet)
- I sing to my kid every night the Baca Anthem (doesn't mean a thing if you suck at tactics during games)
- Barca operates on passion (no wonder you suck in seconds halfs and in big matches, because you don't care much about tactics it seems)
- The most important thing for Barca is to finish above Real Madrid. They feel the same about us, let's be honest (you disgraceful monkey, the world doesn't revolve around you. Win titles and STFU)

This guy is delusional and we dont need that. We need hard work and realistic view on things with open mindedness.

Last edited:

serghei

This guy will be a huge upgrade over Xavi. Xavi was an idiot, just listen what he was uttering in the La Liga Netflix documentary and you will know what type of bs the players were listening too.

Examples:
- No club plays with the passion Barca plays with (what an egoistic unrealistic view of the world)
- Go run until you can't run and then you will be subsituted (no wonder all these injuries during mid season)
- I would rather have 90% possession over 80% (games are about the scoring sheet)
- I sing to my kid every night the Baca Anthem (doesn't mean a thing if you suck at tactics during games)
- Barca operates on passion (no wonder you suck in seconds halfs and in big matches, because you don't care much about tactics it seems)
- The most important thing for Barca is to finish above Real Madrid. They feel the same about us, let's be honest (you disgraceful monkey, the world doesn't revolve around you. Win titles and STFU)

This guy is delusional and we dont need that. We need hard work and realistic view on things with open mindedness.

Could be an upgrade, sure. I am also cautiously optimistic about this season.

Anyway, Flick should get a second season even if we don't win anything but challenge properly on all fronts.

serghei

I am also hoping for a Madrid subpar season in the league which should open up the door for us to win it.

serghei

If we buy Williams and a DM (somehow), I think we can compete in the league and go to SF in CL (depending on draw).

We should compete anyway, but I agree that 2 inspired signings on those positions would get us much closer to Madrid.

Nico and Zubimendi are the ones. Keep it Spanish as usual.

KingLeo10

We should compete anyway, but I agree that 2 inspired signings on those positions would get us much closer to Madrid.
I think we would have been able to compete anyway had they not bought Mbappe lol.

Although the recent version of Mbappe has been turd, so maybe more problem than he's worth.

serghei

Them buying Mbappe doesn't make other teams stronger too. If we don't fuck up vs smaller teams like last season, we will compete.

As for Copa we need a bit of luck for the QF draw. Avoid a difficult one match to Madrid, Bilbao or Atletico and Copa is easy until the semis at least.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'm on fire guys, cant wait to see Hansi doing his work 🔥🔥🔥

I would say there is a 70% chance he will successd, 20% chance he will fail completely, 10% chance he will be ok

FinBarcelonafan

Examples:

Damm that's a lot of meh. No wonder things didn't work out. Players didn't care as much Xavi.

kattanib

I am also hoping for a Madrid subpar season in the league which should open up the door for us to win it.
Really difficult. President is stable and world class. Manager is stable and world class. Thier team is ridiculous in all positions including subs that qualify to be starters (except for the backline).

Don't forget they are getting both Endrik and Mbappe .. on top of that thier team is growing closer to thier prime and getting better chemistry. This team is the closest I can remember to the time they had Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Beckham and Raul

jamrock

Really difficult. President is stable and world class. Manager is stable and world class. Thier team is ridiculous in all positions including subs that qualify to be starters (except for the backline).

Don't forget they are getting both Endrik and Mbappe .. on top of that thier team is growing closer to thier prime and getting better chemistry. This team is the closest I can remember to the time they had Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Beckham and Raul
And that team was a Epic failure lol

Home of Barca Fans