Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

jamrock

I gotta say, specifically speaking to what seems to be more resistance band training to the teams training program, I am a fan.

It increases strength & explosiveness, without bulking up too rapidly, its fits into
The football flick seems to watch to play.

But at this point it will benefit from the B team more than Senior team, because probably 4/5 of the players in training right now will be apart of the senior team, come the start of the season.

Porque

@BarcaTimes
·
1h

The players are pleasantly surprised by the level of physical training during the pre-season so far. “I haven’t seen such a level of training in recent years”, said one of the players. [
@shlugassi

Good first signs!

Not many players been here alot of years to comment that- if any.

Also love the "recent years" bit. It implies that back in the good old days of Valgreen that intensity was much higher :lol:

BJJ

I gotta say, specifically speaking to what seems to be more resistance band training to the teams training program, I am a fan.

It increases strength & explosiveness, without bulking up too rapidly, its fits into
The football flick seems to watch to play.

But at this point it will benefit from the B team more than Senior team, because probably 4/5 of the players in training right now will be apart of the senior team, come the start of the season.
The band work seems to be a key aspect of the training regime. Xavis training had a little sprinkled in here and there but nowhere near the amount I've seen in these training videos. Also the sessions seem professional and to the point. No bs extras.

Loki

Looks like he appreciates La Masia.

Hansi Flick: "Thank you to La Masia. What I'm seeing in the first training sessions, it's unbelievable."
"Normally when international players are still on holidays and you bring many youth players, the quality drops a little bit. Here, that's just not the case."
@BarcaOneFCB

Home of Barca Fans