Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Birdy

So he demands signings and he'll get them but when Xavi asked for new players Laporta sacked him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good try...

Xavi always demanded new signings every window to cover for his inability to develop the existing squad.
Notwithstanding the fact that HE WAS THE ONE picking the lever-transfers and crippling us with deadweight like Lewa

Flick, on the contrary, did not DEMAND anything. He indicated to Deco 1-2 profiles (like Nico's)that can raise the level of the team. If club is able to afford them, they will go for them. If not, they won't and Flick is Ok with that. It has been reported since the very first leaks of contacts that he doesn't place demands and can work with what he finds here

Porque

So with Flick wanting an attacking player (someone who can win games) does it mean that he thinks he has sufficient coverage at the double pivot?

Windhook

Xavi DEMANDED, Flick INDICATED.:lol:

I truly hope Flick DEMANDED players, because all season long everyone INDICATED the flaws in Xavi's squad - the lack of CDM and LW.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Judging by his comments, I hope he intends to use Lewy as a pure striker in the box and stop it with the dropping deep nonsense he's been doing under Xavi.

jamrock

In the interview he said in training we create a lot of chances, but don't take enough, so he's looking forward to lewa joining.

Prepare for lewa to start every single game he's fit this season

mc_lovin

Judging by his comments, I hope he intends to use Lewy as a pure striker in the box and stop it with the dropping deep nonsense he's been doing under Xavi.
Then you just have a dude standing upfront neither pressing nor offering a threat behind. There’s no way to make him work or mitigate his weaknesses.

Home of Barca Fans