Harry Kane

Blackened

Kane is currently the best striker in the world. He scored 30 goals in a piss-poor Spurs side. Now he joins arguably the second best team in the world and gets service from the likes of Musiala, Muller, Sane and Coman. He will score a ton of goals.

It did, technically, but for me that shit does not count.

This is what makes Bayern a small team counting those empty arena football exhibition matches.

Had barca won the CL or la liga, I would not have counted that shit either.
Yes, sure. That was golf...
Every team had to handle the situation - some could, some could not. But the situation was the same for all of them. Or do you think you would have won 3:0 with people around. You did against Frankfurt... not... ;)

iniestaGOAT

Yes, sure. That was golf...
Every team had to handle the situation - some could, some could not. But the situation was the same for all of them. Or do you think you would have won 3:0 with people around. You did against Frankfurt... not... ;)

All I am saying is it was during COVID , no fans.

You think we give a fuck about football when people are dying?

I certainly didn't. And Barcelona didn't.

Yannik

This is what makes Bayern a small team counting those empty arena football exhibition matches.

They won a CL, why wouldn't they count it? I've never seen this narrative parroted anywhere besides a few traumatized people that still throw dart pins at Bayern logos. Let go.

iniestaGOAT

They won a CL, why wouldn't they count it? I've never seen this narrative parroted anywhere besides a few traumatized people that still throw dart pins at Bayern logos. Let go.

Traumatized over what!?
Most of us were not even paying attention to football during that time period..
There were no fans in the stadium.

Where were the fans? They were at the hospital, funeral, and all the other places taking care of their loved ones who were breathing their last breath.

Winning a football game was insignificant and I am sure the players felt the same.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Traumatized over what!?
Most of us were not even paying attention to football during that time period..
There were no fans in the stadium.

Where were the fans? They were at the hospital, funeral, and all the other places taking care of their loved ones who were breathing their last breath.

Winning a football game was insignificant and I am sure the players felt the same.

A cl title is a cl title, and i think in 2020 Bayern was the best team in the world even though the overall football level was low that year

Home of Barca Fans