Henrique

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Nah, he is barely capable to play as RB in Italy or England.( because of defensive style..). He can`t play it in spain and especially in Barca because we play with very offensive RB...

We should buy a backup...

Eetu

Adormit
Did anyone happen to watch the match? Marca seems to be claiming that he played as an LM, and that left me wondering if that was the case, and if so, how well he did attacking-wise besides the goal.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No he played a CB. What a solid header for the goal :) Apparently he's been their best man yesterday, even better than the Madridista Canales they say!!

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
When will he be fit again? I cant imagine any team buying or loaning him as long as he is injured ...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
So Henrique did not return for pre season.. he went "AWOL" lol sad bc if there ever a time to get a spot as a CB it is now....

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This guy is really unlucky... The only chances that he gets to prove himself to his club is to play against the best forwards in the world! He was up against Ibra last year and lost his battle, and this time against Villa he concedes a really poor penalty!!

How many years does he have left in his contract? I'm afraid we are mostly in for another loss of transfer money :(

Home of Barca Fans