Votes: 14 21.5%
  • 21-25

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • 25+

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
How many goals will our new signing score next season in all comps? Samu managed to notch up 34 goals in his final season at Camp Nou.

PaulFCB

Banned
He scored 25 in Italy with a ShI(n)ter midfield and other players around him. I am certain that the first games here would be a bit harder but I'm confident he will fit in and eventually have a 25+ only in La Liga with some easier defenses to battle + 99999999999 times better wingers and midfielders to serve him, not to mention a Maxwell that could play and Alves on the other side.
I might sound arrogant for others and way to optimistic for Cules but I think he can even score 35 just in La Liga as long as the team keeps the morale up and doesn't trip like after the 06 success.
I don't know about Europe, we don't know what teams we will face yet, I would like it v. Inter, Marseille and Unirea Urziceni though.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I went for 21-25.

The fact that he's new to the league, language, culcture and will not integrate with the first straight away i find it hard to believe he will get more than 25.

Having said that, he will get chances and will finish some of them so IMO it depends how well he blends in with the team at the start of the season.

maz

I walk the line
21-25. I think either he will be consistently good, or he will take a while settling in and then will be on fire.

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
less than ten, he's crap, he to tall, he'll hit his head on the bench when he gets subbed and will suffer by lossing more brain cells... (I'm angry and sad at seeing Eto'o go, deep down i know it is for the best, but i love the man!)

Beast

The Observer
Let's not forget his ability to scare defenders

1248272161_extras_portadilla_0.jpg

that face would sell plenty of shirts every Halloween , or you can put that face on mugs and give to low performance employees to motivate them

Home of Barca Fans