Hypothetical Question

Messigician

if you knew how our transfers would turn out with the levers

if you could go back in time would you want the CVC deal signed so we could keep Messi

I don’t know future transfers would play out but definitely no Lewa

Would you still say no?

Other laliga clubs seem to be doing fine…

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd say no, because having Messi would give the board a get out of jail free card and people here would blame all of our issues on him anyway.

Besides sooner or later we would have had to move on anyway.

Just wish Laporta wasn't such a snake and it didn't happen the way it did.

Messigician

I'd say no, because having Messi would give the board a get out of jail free card and people here would blame all of our issues on him anyway.

Besides sooner or later we would have had to move on anyway.

Just wish Laporta wasn't such a snake and it didn't happen the way it did.
I thought people enjoyed watching Messi play false 9 in his final season

khaled_a_d

No, his time here had came to an end, he left at 34, not when he was a spring chicken. It has also alliwed us to move on from the rest of pur old core and start getting younger.

snowy

Why didn't we agree with some other team to sign him and get him back on loan so as to go around the Tebas restrictions?

or at least, give the man a proper send off! Still can't believe how they dispatched the GOAT through the back door

Horatio

You're welcome
Why didn't we agree with some other team to sign him and get him back on loan so as to go around the Tebas restrictions?

or at least, give the man a proper send off! Still can't believe how they dispatched the GOAT through the back door
your demeanor has changed. Can actually understand what you wrote siuu

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Nah. I would say I would have let him leave a year or two earlier. Our team was shite, and having him was papering over our already glaring cracks.
A lot of our fans and especially the socios would have come to realise how much in a shamble we were, which they are now realising.

Iniesta Ultra

Nah. I would say I would have let him leave a year or two earlier. Our team was shite, and having him was papering over our already glaring cracks.
A lot of our fans and especially the socios would have come to realise how much in a shamble we were, which they are now realising.

Yeah ragdoll, donkey, and ferret have done more than GOAT ever could.

Birdy

No

1) Messi's time was up as people above said

but the most important is:
2) CvC deal was designed on purpose by that fascist called Tebas in order to block Madrid and Barcelona from the Super league

no need to be fooled into a trap

Home of Barca Fans