İlkay Gündoğan

Yannik

There were no such rumors linking him with Liverpool, let alone snub or agree to them before mentioned article claimed it. It looks like a pointless dig from the journalist to me which at the same time lets me question the seriousness of the article

Yannik

according to BILD and several other newspapers Gündogan to City is a done deal and it's somewhere at €37m

Devils

Since he is under 28 years old, it's pretty obvious that his transfer is 'difficult' and Barca's negotiations would be 'ongoing' for the entire summer.

We should just keep signing players 28 and older.

Kohe321

This is such a bargain.

Yeah, I can't believe we never pursued Gundogan more, he's a player so obviously suited for us yet we never really showed any real interest in him. I think that's a real shame. He could've been had for even less last summer, and would've absolutely been worth the risk even so soon after his back injury in my opinion.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Yeah, I can't believe we never pursued Gundogan more, he's a player so obviously suited for us yet we never really showed any real interest in him. I think that's a real shame. He could've been had for even less last summer, and would've absolutely been worth the risk even so soon after his back injury in my opinion.

You would have him over Raki?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Since he is under 28 years old, it's pretty obvious that his transfer is 'difficult' and Barca's negotiations would be 'ongoing' for the entire summer.

We should just keep signing players 28 and older.

Yeah, the writing is on the wall but we have to wait until after the summer transfer window to lament how bad our club's vision and the work of the sporting director and his scouts is officially. :rolleyes:

Home of Barca Fans