İlkay Gündoğan

G

Gasgas

Tbh.That video that is supposed to be his highlights is not impressive at all
Well he is a midfielder and he obviously wont have plenty of those coloring featurees like jawdropping dribbles and etc but they are comparable to his videos preinjury to some extent and i was impressed when watching it
Although i admit koke's video was even more impressive

You should watch full matches or videos from single matches where all actions from a certain player are shown.
On these "best of" youtube videos, virtually any player looks like a Goat because you can see only his successful actions, and you don't see wrong passes or how he played over 90 Minutes.

The thing is i hardly get to watch barca matches much less struggling dortmund, may be during holidays and still i want to stay informed, you guys can tell me what you know if you can

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, for sure he'd fit in Lucho's system and we are only getting him (if) as a Xavi replacement. He wouldn't be a set starter so there's no big risk.
And similar to Rakitic, Gundogan can play both dm and cm.
For 15-20 mil. it's a no-brainer.

G

Gasgas

Well, for sure he'd fit in Lucho's system and we are only getting him (if) as a Xavi replacement. He wouldn't be a set starter so there's no big risk.
And similar to Rakitic, Gundogan can play both dm and cm.
For 15-20 mil. it's a no-brainer.

The problem is that 40 M is the money we are told about :D

JamDav1982

Doesn't his contract run out in 6 months? Tell them 15mil or we get him for free, I doubt Gundogan will mind waiting.

I dont think he would give up 6 months of his career to play for Barca. As it could come to that if Dortmund knew what was going on and refused to play him.

G

Gasgas

Doesn't his contract run out in 6 months? Tell them 15mil or we get him for free, I doubt Gundogan will mind waiting.

Gundogan is loyal, he said that if he is to leave dortmund, he will make sure that dortmund get some good money

Co0ter

I meant waiting on Dortmund to accept a reasonable fee. Lewandowski was in a similar boat and he was in top form and went to their biggest rivals for peanuts. Why the hell should we pay 30-40 mil for a player with 6 months on his contract, back from a serious long injury and in average form at best?!

G

Gasgas

I meant waiting on Dortmund to accept a reasonable fee. Lewandowski was in a similar boat and he was in top form and went to their biggest rivals for peanuts. Why the hell should we pay 30-40 mil for a player with 6 months on his contract, back from a serious long injury and in average form at best?!

Better that than 125 M that juve refused for pogba :(
Gundogan doesnt want to pull a Lewandowski. He wants Dortmund to gain cash in the transfer. He would even sign a renewal with a 50 M buyout clause but chose not to renew

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Better that than 125 M that juve refused for pogba :(
Gundogan doesnt want to pull a Lewandowski. He wants Dortmund to gain cash in the transfer. He would even sign a renewal with a 50 M buyout clause but chose not to renew

Sounds logical.

Home of Barca Fans