Ivan Rakitić

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He's so much more useful for us in this type of games than Xavi nowadays....let's hope Lucho realizes that as well. If Lucho didn't fuck up the starting 11 against Real we might've been topping the league right now.

I

instinct

He can be world-class for us and he showed it today.

That one tackle vs whoever it was :worthy:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Didn't have to babysit Alves today and played the best I have seen him in months. I hope Lucho realizes this and lets Rakitic get all the big games going forward instead of Xavi. Let Xavi get all the games against bottom table teams and come in as a sub to kill games off and keep possession of the ball.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Didn't have to babysit Alves today and played the best I have seen him in months. I hope Lucho realizes this and lets Rakitic get all the big games going forward instead of Xavi. Let Xavi get all the games against bottom table teams and come in as a sub to kill games off and keep possession of the ball.

I saw nothing different in his play today, except that he got his passes right. He's still doing his weird position exchange with Messi for parts of the game, and still tracking back more than Alves.

DinhoR10

I saw nothing different in his play today, except that he got his passes right. He's still doing his weird position exchange with Messi for parts of the game, and still tracking back more than Alves.

You're right, that habit of switching with Messi led to the first goal as well. He hasnt changed what he's been doing but he's ADDED to it by linking up with iniesta/messi in the centre of the pitch too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
ChiefEdibleBlackbuck.gif

dem through balls

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is starting to settle in the barca midifeld. Should be a starter, no more benching him for big games. His confidence is high right now and benching him will seriously affect it.

Qonny

Nice assist to messis header, but i think he's kinda slow with his short passes at times. Good performance over all though.

Home of Barca Fans