Jean Michaël Seri

Albo

Same forum that want to sell Pique after one game and bench him for Inigo Martinez.

What did people expect lol?

What? People were hoping to sell Pique? I mean he deserves the bench and it's good for him because he always comes back more motivated but to sell him would be the same thing as to like brown chocolate more than white chocolate, madness.

Raketa10

Unbelievable! This forum is just full of immature kids who judge players based on one game. First they watch few clips or read few posts and conclude they have discovered a new Xavi or Iniesta. After first bad game that same player is PURE SHIT. Many of you just need to go watch some other sport since you don't understand football at all.

I am not saying Seri is a great player but I for sure won't judge him based only on this game. Is he good enough for Barca or not it's hard to tell though.

Last edited:

Yannik

I suppose he has his head elsewhere already. Just rewatched some highlights and half of Napolis chances came after his mistakes. I guess he does better normally, but I don't really feel sold on him. Either he really isn't actually that good, or he's slacking off because of Barca (which is also kind of a bad thing to do actually). I guess he had an off-day, but that was definitely a forgettable game, he didn't get one thing done right today.

Raketa10

Difference is: We have seen Verrati in many big games and he did well.
To play in a team like Barca you need talent but also you very much need strong character and confidence to deal with the pressure, we didn't see much of that today.

Ok how was he in that 6-1 game?!?! Was he better than Seri today?!

I am not saying Seri is as good as Verratti, he for sure isn't but don't judge a player only on one game.

Last edited:

kattanib

That's not necessarily true... look at this graph for example.

Dembele vs Deulofeu
cET2Jdw.png

HmGKvxb.png

Deulofeu practically has the same stats as Dembele, but we all know Dembele is just a much better player:

No we dont. For all I know, Dembele has played in a stronger team and thus his teammates might have helped in increasing his number of assists. The point is, people in this forum should stop reaching conclusions without having sufficient information (Dembele only played 1 year in a decent team)

Raketa10

Yes.
He gave 2/3 through balls for one on one
Do maria chance, cavanni one on one, and the long ball to kurzawa for cavanni's goal

He was bossed few times by Rakitic FFS! PSG midfield couldn't breathe for the majority of the game. But people here are blind every time we mention Verratti. He is like the next best thing to Messi in this forum.

Last edited:

kattanib

Ok how was he in that 6-1 game?!?! Was he better than Seri today?!

I am not saying Seri is as good as Verratti, he for sure isn't but don't judge a player only on one game.

No, but we have seen Verratti play well in other games. Verratti is world class and everyone knows it.

See the logic ;)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Seri told his teammates that he is leaving Nice on Monday. He is expected to arrive in Barça tonight or tomorrow morning.

[tw]900074893898903552[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans