Jeffren Suarez

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
Well he's still 35 for the CL as UEFA don't allow changes to shirt numbers mid-season. Also how is the number 20 "legendary"?

Well in a way he is right, becuase everthing about a barça jersey and in general the club is lengendary.

BlaugranaGirl

Well, the last 2 players to don the #20 were Deco and Dani Alves so Jeffren is in good company.

Anyway, I'm pleased he's staying. I do think he has potential that we've only seen glimpses of so far.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
jeffren gets a number, eh?

that's interesting. I mean he showed great presence as a supersub in the CWC, but can he be more than that? I dunno.

Eetu

Adormit
Feels almost as if he had it already at some point... ah, right.

quaresma-barca-ricardo-quaresma-181469_283_450.jpg

beef-supreme

jeffren gets a number, eh?

that's interesting. I mean he showed great presence as a supersub in the CWC, but can he be more than that? I dunno.

Not just that, if you think about all the commotion and talk about him leaving, it's quite a surprise that he's been integrated into the squad like this. Hmmm well I don't mind, the more the merrier especially since he played well in december - but sometimes i get the feeling that Pep shows a lot of favouritism towards his own youth 'crew' and the players he signed, whilst completely overlooking and rejecting the ones that he didn't - like Bojan, and I don't think he signed Caceres or Hleb but i could be wrong.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
BS.com & their pathetic reports!!
Apparently Jeffren got tired quickly the last time he played in wings against Leonesa, because then he was not fully fit. But now that he's more physically fit he's confident to play in wings against Athletico!! :rofl1:

* On a side note, Jeffren says - I am very happy to be able to stay at Barcelona [despite being presented with other offers], and I will learn a lot. It was one of my dreams and I have achieved it. I feel I am an elite player and a piece in the first team. It is true that I had a lot of offers, but money is of lesser importance to me. I am at the best club in the world and although I do not get a lot of minutes, I will learn a lot when surrounded by such talent. I want to continue here and wait for my opportunity.
Way to go dear, all the very best :)

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Jeffren did bad but then again it´s not his position anyway and all the rest looked below par as well. It was a bad venue and a bad timing for his full run.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Considering the circumstances I thought he did ok. Was lucky to stay on the pitch in the end though. He had a few nice challenges and the odd burst but overall he was caught out a good few times which was to be expected.

Home of Barca Fans