Joan Laporta

Sorin

Villarreal played it smart to their capacity and even had more energy to control the extra time.

If they had one or two pacy front men then they could of hurt Man UTD a lot more on the counter.

It is no different to how PSG played against Bayern and City. And if Mbappe wasn't injured against City, they would have probably progressed. The stars aligned for the False Buddha.

Yeah, they missed Chuckuweze who had the pace and dribbling ability to trouble United on the counter. Pino did a decent job but he showed his age on some occasions where some more experience would have been needed.

kattanib

President Laporta will go all out for Pep Guardiola and plans to call him on Sunday, after the Champions League final. [as]

Porque

Must admit even though it is still too early I am liking Laporta leadership and calculated non-rash actions

Agreed. Laporta showed incredible backbone (using this word alot here recently lol) in his first stint.

If you look back in hindsight, the biggest problems he had were from the crooks who took over him. The motion of censorship that almost got him kicked out which would never gain traction in the modern era (a coup which was seemingly by you know who).

Then the traffic investigation for Keirrison and Henrique deals. We all know who's fingers are deep in that pot now.

serghei

I have no problem with the club putting up a fight against those corrupt crooks from UEFA. However, Laporta better have his legal advisors spot on, because if UEFA ban us from CL, we need to go to court and win.

FinBarcelonafan

I have no problem with the club putting up a fight against those corrupt crooks from UEFA. However, Laporta better have his legal advisors spot on, because if UEFA ban us from CL, we need to go to court and win.

He is a lawyer himself right? He should know what he is doing

behindbrowneyes

Pray to God we can still do the Espai Barca. Hopefully we didn't mess that one up.

I don't know if you already heard, but while mentioning Espai Barca I was referring to some dirty businesses Barto and his board, keyword: Overpaying. There were some reports about it in Catalan Media some weeks ago. The internal audit brought this one up. I hope Laporta is talking about that.

Regarding doing it: The longer we wait, the more difficult it will get. The prices for building materials and anything else in the building industry have gone up like crazy in the last year.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't know if you already heard, but while mentioning Espai Barca I was referring to some dirty businesses Barto and his board, keyword: Overpaying. There were some reports about it in Catalan Media some weeks ago. The internal audit brought this one up. I hope Laporta is talking about that.

Regarding doing it: The longer we wait, the more difficult it will get. The prices for building materials and anything else in the building industry have gone up like crazy in the last year.

Thanks. I didn't read about it. Interesting. Let's see what Laporta says tomorrow.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Espai Barca will go ahead, but I am afraid that they might do it half-assedly and cut corners because the total cost has ballooned over 1 billion euros. Regardless of the cost, it needs to be done and it needs to be done properly, since we will rely on it to generate revenue (supposedly 150m more a year) in the future for us.

Home of Barca Fans