Joan Laporta

Windhook

Depends on the terms of the contract signed. Dani Alves is still a mid-level La Liga player IMO and could bring some valuable experience to Barca.

Jordi Cruyff has a good CV, successful SD in lesser known football nations, which proves he has a good eye for talent. But at Barca it's little more different because in my view the club is turning on more and more into La Masia with no galactic transfers in the near future due to finances. Keeping an eye on RB Salzburg talents is the most we can afford or the free market like Depay.

FC B

You are insane. Apart from Messi quitting, Laporta has done everything right. He just needs to kick out coutninho and umtiti now but we all know that impossible

No he didn't, should've fired Koeman long ago and should've had a plan a and a plan b or at least a freaking plan. Not firing RK mid season, paying and waiting for Xavi in hope he turns out to be some kind of Pep 2.0 out of the blue.

iniestaGOAT

No he didn't, should've fired Koeman long ago and should've had a plan a and a plan b or at least a freaking plan. Not firing RK mid season, paying and waiting for Xavi in hope he turns out to be some kind of Pep 2.0 out of the blue.

Are you kidding me? koeman is a club legend, there is obivously pressure from some board members and especally the baldy cryuff to not fire him. Your simple mind will not be able to understand the process.

FC B

Are you kidding me? koeman is a club legend, there is obivously pressure from some board members and especally the baldy cryuff to not fire him. Your simple mind will not be able to understand the process.

Don't be stupid first and secondly be polite or at least try to understand that a club legend as a player can't be treated as a club legend as a coach while being a piss poor coach.

Messigician

Laporta: "Messi and Iniesta?s return? I don?t rule anything out. It happened with Dani, age is a number. They?re two great players. I can?t predict what will happen tomorrow, they?re still playing & contracted to other clubs. You never know."

To add to the Xavi wants Iniesta and Messi rumors that are heating up

My president

OGbarca

Banned
Laporta: "Messi and Iniesta?s return? I don?t rule anything out. It happened with Dani, age is a number. They?re two great players. I can?t predict what will happen tomorrow, they?re still playing & contracted to other clubs. You never know."

My president

stop this nonsense

Birdy

My president

No Joan!
Age is not just a number. It's a reality witnessed every fuckin' day...

Get a grip!

Windhook

I like Laporta's work so far. He was patient enough with Koeman, the guy was no good and got sacked, end of story. Bayern were more patient with Kovac for example, does that make Rummenigge and the likes any bad? Laporta is trying to save the club from bankruptcy, this is the single most important thing right now. We have inexperienced squad of future greats, an inexperienced manager who's full of ideas and vision. Messi was forced out of FC Barcelona because of La Liga regulations, Laporta and Jorge Messi reached a deal, but the federation said no. Who is to blame? I'm not blaming anyone but Bartomeu for being the poorest negotiator in the history of mankind. I'm starting a conspiracy that this guy put in prison his former associate Rosell, just to get the most prestigious role in the region of Catalonia.

OGbarca

Banned
I like Laporta's work so far. He was patient enough with Koeman, the guy was no good and got sacked, end of story. Bayern were more patient with Kovac for example, does that make Rummenigge and the likes any bad? Laporta is trying to save the club from bankruptcy, this is the single most important thing right now. We have inexperienced squad of future greats, an inexperienced manager who's full of ideas and vision. Messi was forced out of FC Barcelona because of La Liga regulations, Laporta and Jorge Messi reached a deal, but the federation said no. Who is to blame? I'm not blaming anyone but Bartomeu for being the poorest negotiator in the history of mankind. I'm starting a conspiracy that this guy put in prison his former associate Rosell, just to get the most prestigious role in the region of Catalonia.

kovac was WAY worse than koeman. if he had been as bad he would have been axed sooner. i.e. after bayern lost 1-3 at paris they axed ancelotti.

Home of Barca Fans