Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

He is a COWARD, that is why he never ever played this line-up against us until. He still hasn't, it is the Madrid players and fans line up and they know better than this coward.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
He is a COWARD, that is why he never ever played this line-up against us until. He still hasn't, it is the Madrid players and fans line up and they know better than this coward.

The funny thing is, if they play the same line up in April, we will own them :lol:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Mourinho-esperando-a-Teixeira-_54245352485_54115221155_600_244.jpg

D!CK

Maria

The kind of things that they are allowed to do in Spain is unreal..we don't stand a chance at La Liga. I'm so nervous right now that my blood boils.
And he accused Rijkaard of doing the same thing, putting the reff's life in danger..:rofl1: I want Beast to come and tell us again about the differences between RM and Barca.

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

What a shame... the coach of the best team of the 20th century (striving to reclaim that honor now) acting like a little bitch and waiting for the ref by his car just to insult him and what not. Not congratulating the opposition for their achievement like true sportsmen do. Why is Florentino allowing this crap, RM are world renowned cunts all thanks to Mou and he cant fire him... Florentino sold his dignity for glory. puto madridista...

El Gato

Villarato!
Ramos, Casillas and rest of the team prepared a birthday cake for Mourinho.

Crisis in Madrid's locker room continues.

Beast

The Observer
"What I'm about to say is not a criticism, I'm just stating a fact: there were no ballboys in the second half, which is something typical of small teams when experiencing difficulties.-Jose Mourinho

:lol:

X

xaviniesta

"What I'm about to say is not a criticism, I'm just stating a fact: there were no ballboys in the second half, which is something typical of small teams when experiencing difficulties.-Jose Mourinho

:lol:

i though he already used that one last season. we want something new!

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

And I thought playing 8 defenders in your own stadium or celebrating a draw were signs of small teams. :pep:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
:lol: Mou and the ball boy story again? I think it's an old quote, but even if there were no ball boys at the Camp Nou for the game against Madrid, it still makes perfect sense. we had enough ball boys but we had more than enough translators so we decided to rest the ball boys and use the translators instead as they had nothing to do except bitching any way, that would keep them busy for a while. :rosell: :pep:

P

PhilS

Another suspension coming up. The league has to protect the refs going to their cars, coaches cannot accost them like that. Mou is not right in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans