Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

we all know Jose likes to have his men in the clubs he manages

Squad+Ricardo+Carvalho.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Rabid person attacks against Mourinho and his family is completely out of line, I hate what he brings to the game but the only thing I can attack beyond that is his politics (which to no surprise sum up his philosophy as a coach - all about short term results).

There's plenty of genuinely awful people in this game who would deserve this but Mourinho as far as I can tell is not one of them. Seriously some of you need to let it go because whatever negativity Mourinho brings this sport has unfortunately been effective enough to get him to be continuously hired, and he hasn't had any negative impact outside of a game. There's been worse human beings to play for Barca.

:worthy:

El Gato

Villarato!
Stated he wouldn't mind winning a league trophy in France managing PSG, but until Ancelotti and Leonardo are in charge there's no need for him to go there.

Barcilliant

Rabid person attacks against Mourinho and his family is completely out of line, I hate what he brings to the game but the only thing I can attack beyond that is his politics (which to no surprise sum up his philosophy as a coach - all about short term results).

There's plenty of genuinely awful people in this game who would deserve this but Mourinho as far as I can tell is not one of them. Seriously some of you need to let it go because whatever negativity Mourinho brings this sport has unfortunately been effective enough to get him to be continuously hired, and he hasn't had any negative impact outside of a game. There's been worse human beings to play for Barca.

You reap what you sow. KARMA IS A BITCH, BABY!!! If he didnt act like a cunt his family wouldnt be targetted. Surely Mourinho isnt dumb enough to understand this basic fact. His coach persona is what the world knows. He maybe a saint in his personal life but as long as he keeps up his despicable shit (eye gouging Tito) his family are going to pay a price.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for poor little Jose? He has enough money to last 10 generations. 50% of Spain's youth are unemployed. Maybe if Mr Mourinho was one of them he'd have something to really whine about.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
You reap what you sow. KARMA IS A BITCH, BABY!!! If he didnt act like a cunt his family wouldnt be targetted. Surely Mourinho isnt dumb enough to understand this basic fact. His coach persona is what the world knows. He maybe a saint in his personal life but as long as he keeps up his despicable shit (eye gouging Tito) his family are going to pay a price.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for poor little Jose? He has enough money to last 10 generations. 50% of Spain's youth are unemployed. Maybe if Mr Mourinho was one of them he'd have something to really whine about.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

MVBarcaFan

I agree that going after Mourinho's family is crossing the line, but it is not to be unexpected. When Mourinho acts like a dick in interviews and press-conferences, people who don't care about crossing the line will take advantage of Mourinho's own wrongful behavior and use whatever means necessary to belittle him.

Again, I don't like that they are going after his kid, but Mou's own behavior brings the worst out in people.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In society, a public figure who constantly stirs controversy & routinely uses the media for his own advantage/agenda doesn't get to decide where the lines get to be drawn...Not an issue of whether it's right or in an ideal world, it is what it is...Act like a douche, expect to be treated like one - that means everyone associated with you carries the same bullseye you place on others

Kid should blame his douche of a father

Beast

The Observer
You guys need to learn to move on ...

Anyhow according to Jose CNN interview when he was asked about his players : Higuain is the least vain of all the players , Albiol is the most funny member
He would entrust his children in the care of Essien as he is very responsible and friendly and always smiling while he would never ever leave his children with Adan (our sub keeper ) as he would teach them stuff they shouldn't do till they are 18 :D

He also would love to go to the training in his pajamas

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

Anyhow according to Jose CNN interview when he was asked about his players : Higuain is the least vain of all the players , Albiol is the most funny member
He would entrust his children in the care of Essien as he is very responsible and friendly and always smiling while he would never ever leave his children with Adan (our sub keeper ) as he would teach them stuff they shouldn't do till they are 18 :D

Adan :lol: I really want to hang out with this guy for a day just to see what he gets up too. Damn you for perking my interest Jose!

Pepe Silvia

No more like you need to learn to accept the reality, which is that Mourinho is a bad person for physically assaulting Tito and verbally assaulting Barcelona every chance he gets. He has this "I can do whatever I want and get away with it" attitude and it's childish and pretty much despicable. He's a @$$hole.

Hypothetically if a guy assaults another guy on the street unprovoked and then someone tells me that the assailant's favorite color is green or that his favorite dessert is ice cream, I'd simply say I don't give a flying f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans