Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
"[The referee] was hugely at fault for a wrongly-disallowed Benzema goal and a clear penalty in the closing minutes."

"when my team lose, I do not seek excuses or blame other things,” he added. “Obviously some players played Wednesday who could not play today.

“Obviously there are other teams that have an easier match calendar."

after BEtis loss

idiot

Ocurrente

69219897978u74.jpg

raskolnikov

Don't know why people sometimes act like he is such a honest guy when he is also a huge hypocrte.
He always complains about refs when they lose a game, yet when they win it is "I won the cl and I won this game, I made them win it..."
Now he complains about the ref while Barca for example had the same problem going to Moscow after playing on a saturday, similair ammount of time like they had with city and betis.

raskolnikov

So what are the odds of him getting fired if they lose to Atletico next week?

I dont think so, Perez seems pretty blind in his support of Mourinho, he has gotten away with a lot of things others would have never had.
For example Pellegrini would have been fired after the 5-0 against us or when they got beaten by barca in the cl semi final.
Also the negative style that doesnt suit a club like Madrid like it would new money club Chelsea.
I guess if they win nothing we might see him leave in the summer.

E

estranged

There really is no word more befitting this conceited hypocritical prick. Gotta hand it to him though, he starts an interview by saying it was my fault then less than a minute later he indirectly blames his players, and then gives a lecture about how bad the match calender is for Real. Then he proceeds to say that when we win, we all win, when we lose only I lose. Lets not forget that this is the guy who consistently refers to himself as the best manager in the world, the only one who won this and won that? etc.

I'm sorry but he's just full of shit, but I really do enjoy seeing him insult the intelligence of Real Madrid fans in his interviews every so often.

B

beautifulgame

it does seem that Perez has given too much power to Mourinho to kick him out right now; especially given that its midway through the season.

if madrid drop any further today, they will focus on la decima.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He actually also said he had no one to blame then almost immediately proceeded to list his excuses...Hypocrite, big time

B

beautifulgame

He actually also said he had no one to blame then almost immediately proceeded to list his excuses...Hypocrite, big time

he does that purposefully. that type of doublespeak is common, especially for powerful individuals when they address the masses.

El Gato

Villarato!
Tired of his shenanigans really. Most people let it slide if your team performs, but when it's not going so well you should take your head out of your arse and fix it. I hope Mou is capable of doing so.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I watched an interview in which he stated that RM were 10 points behind Barcelona last year and came back and won. Were we ever 10 points ahead last season? I don't think we were... He is a very good manager, but wow he is such a sore loser! He blames everyone but his own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans