Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
hey!! I'm more concerned for your health!! as much as I'd love to see a FCB v Real CL Final in London (take that EPL lovers) ... I desperately want to see the drama that unfolds after Lyon knocks them out.

I'm going to be disappointed though. 7 years streak, jinx to Lyon, whatever else Real is up against at this particular stage is all irrelevant. Jose will see to it that Real progress. Every defensive drill, every moment of preaching, every moment of stopping practice to make sure a player gets it right, every abusive comment ever made to defend his players was done with this situation in mind. attention to detail will see Madrid through and Jose is a master at attention to detail.

Beast

The Observer
Mourinho & Real

Gio, your take please ...

let's say Real do not win the CL. If, as the article hypothesises, Mourinho goes to Perez in the summer break and presents a list of demands to Perez which includes an him-or-me ultimatum with Valdano ... do you think Perez caves and fires Valdano knowing that with proper squad re-inforcement Mourinho could bring a treble? or does he tell Mourinho to *bleep* off?

Ok now we can talk :D

Let's agree on the basics
- Jose would love to go back to England one day where he is treated like god in the media and whatever he say amaze them + global coverage , in Spain you need to be doing something like Pep to be treated like God (and even than if Pep came out empty hand for 2 seasons plenty of people will doubt and ask for his head) in the EPL you would still be god among men (see Arsene shit ) only need to be smart ass and jose is master in this

- He didn't have the best of starts with Valdano.. or lets say he is not used to having such a powerful man facing him and acting as the ruler of the club , over in other clubs the role of Valdano was to facilitate Jose work.. Valdano has his input

- Jose is a winner and a stubborn one , do you think there is a tougher job than Madrid in the world of football ? i doubt it .. Do you think he would go to the EPL and leave his time in la liga as a failure ? his only failure since he became well known manager ? the man loves to brag he won't leave a window for such a black hole especially if it comes through his arch nemesis Barcelona . he knows if he achieved something over here he would be the only manager to achieve that since Del Bosque , a job so many managers including Capello failed to do

Tonight Jose has won some of the doubtful minds and a man like Jose needs to feel loved all the way ... and he can now enjoy the true love of our doubtful all the way fans
Will it matter for him ? i think so .. will Valdano step aside if Jose wants so ? you bet

I think he didn't make his mind up .. he is waiting to gain negotiation/bargaining chips and tonight was the first one .. i think he will stay for an extra year unless he wins the CL this season which i doubt it we are not ready yet

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mourinho (coach
Madrid): "Last year in the CL,
Inter was hopeful to reach the
final, while our opponent was
obsessed with it."[barcastuff]

Could he shut up already!? This endless obsession for Barca and it's players is only going to expose him even more. Another manita and Madridistas would forget even the CL curse-break... The cunt waited for the occasion to spit some more shit!!

E

Eazy E

JOSE MOURINHO last night confirmed he was coming home to the Premier League.

He admitted: "I miss England and my next job will be in England. There is unfinished business.

"And I think England wants me back, no? It was the most enjoyable time of my career."

The Special One described England as a special place to be a manager.

"In football there are a few victories here I would like to repeat. I will talk to my agent and get a project for my career.

"I still have three years at Real Madrid. It is the biggest club in the world but it is also the most difficult club in the world.

"They came to me for the third time and I could not say no to them for the third time - I had to go.

"And I had to go to Italy, that was important for me because I wanted to try there. Everyone said it was the home of tactics so I said let me try there.

"But it is not England, England is special. People in Italy, Spain and Portugal ask me why I love England so much and I can't explain - I just do.

"I want to be happy in my work. I want to be happy with my football."

2243-jose-mourinho-real-madrid-wink-23032.png

He knows the leagues better than anyone on here and he knows which is his favourite.

E

Eazy E

:lol: he knows which is the best place to do the job that he's most comfortable with... Shit stirring!!

He is more qualified to talk about the benefits of each league than anyone on here.

W

woobie

He didn't actually say anything about one league being better than another. He said he's happier in England -- which isn't a surprise given the way he's treated like royalty by the gutter press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans