Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Hi guys. I've found another terrible referee performance against Mourinho.

I'll only post only a picture and one mathematic operation:

120 minutes - 96 minutes = 24 minutes

Too big for the forum, open it in another window:
http://i55.tinypic.com/ziomyo.jpg

¿Por qué? ¿Por qué?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

The guy who made the video is a fucking genius... Respect and honest salute!!

_45591219_barca.jpg

Guardian

Actually his total stats are 47 games , 10 goal and 18 assists , considering the competition and in his first season he did a great job and i'd say better than expected and his figures in Europa league and the German cup
Spurs were 4th last year and one of the great teams with their results in this year CL , using the 10 men is like Jose using the 10 men excuse
Lyon are not crap but the French league is turning to the German league with it's unpredictability with 6 games to go the title can go either way , they are constant last 16 side and last season semi-finalist with a worst squad than this year Danny

No, Beast, French league is very poor this season, check out the results of the French teams in Europe. In contrast to German clubs and Schalke for example.

Ozil and Khedira were two of the best players in Bundesliga, the two most promising talents there along with Thomas Muller. And part of the team that defeated Argentina and England by 4:0 and 4:1 respectively. I just don't get it, you make it look as they were nobody.

THIS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL

And you are proud that you defeated 10-man Tottenham, which star Bale has just returned from injury. It's not an excuse, but it would be hilarious if Real couldn't beat Totenham with a team which value is nearly half a billion. Just listen to yourself.

Mourinho has spent 90M euro and this Real have to be much better than Real of Pellegrini. He had enough money to add the players Pellegrini needed. And what is the difference? One Copa? Big deal. 8 points behind Barca, being the joke of entire Europe after 5:0 at Camp Nou and finishing second in the League. So 90 Million for one Copa and playing like Stoke City. Thanks, but no thanks.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
No, Beast, French league is very poor this season, check out the results of the French teams in Europe. In contrast to German clubs and Schalke for example.

Ozil and Khedira were two of the best players in Bundesliga, the two most promising talents there along with Thomas Muller. And part of the team that defeated Argentina and England by 4:0 and 4:1 respectively. I just don't get it, you make it look as they were nobody.

THIS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL

And you are proud that you defeated 10-man Tottenham, which star Bale has just returned from injury. It's not an excuse, but it would be hilarious if Real couldn't beat Totenham with a team which value is nearly half a billion. Just listen to yourself.

Mourinho has spent 90M euro and this Real have to be much better than Real of Pellegrini. He had enough money to add the players Pellegrini needed. And what is the difference? One Copa? Big deal. 8 points behind Barca, being the joke of entire Europe after 5:0 at Camp Nou and finishing second in the League. So 90 Million for one Copa and playing like Stoke City. Thanks, but no thanks.

Hey Stoke have changed a lot. They beat Bolton 5-0 with two attacking wingers.

Xavi_78

nope..FX Pro (aston villa sponsor) is behind this

Sorry, but you seem to have missed the new development. Newsflash: Barca-Unicef-Uefa are taking over, they just control everything. Didn't you know yet. It must be true as Lord Mourinho said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans