Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhilS

Missing the Camp Now CL gamen plus half the group stage of next year's CL is a significant punishment. The 5th game of the suspension will be tacked on to his next suspension.

The worst problem for RM is that Mourinho's paranoia is getting so severe that it is hurting his coaching. When you have your acting head coach saying the 2nd leg of CL semifinal is of secondary importance, your team is not getting good coaching.

Phatroonaldo

Missing the Camp Now CL gamen plus half the group stage of next year's CL is a significant punishment. The 5th game of the suspension will be tacked on to his next suspension.

The worst problem for RM is that Mourinho's paranoia is getting so severe that it is hurting his coaching. When you have your acting head coach saying the 2nd leg of CL semifinal is of secondary importance, your team is not getting good coaching.

You don't actually believe that do you?

Mourinho's the clone of ferguson, he's a younger ferguson with much more wumming skills. He's so good at convincing people that his version of story, his opinion,his way is the truth that he could convince people that being dead is better than being alive, start selling suicide pills from tomorrow, and probably be a billionaire while doing so.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
You don't actually believe that do you?

Mourinho's the clone of ferguson, he's a younger ferguson with much more wumming skills. He's so good at convincing people that his version of story, his opinion,his way is the truth that he could convince people that being dead is better than being alive, start selling suicide pills from tomorrow, and probably be a billionaire while doing so.

Errm... I don't think he convinced anyone with his 'version of story'

Just ask Arsene Wenger, Guus Hiddink, Ottmar Hitzfeld, and Kenny Danglish...

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Someone born in Glasgow simply cannot be compared with a person born in Setubal. The comparissons between them end at them both having a penis and I can't really confirm whether Mourinho actually has one of those.

Chainsaw

Killahead

I think he meant still a large percent of people believe in what he says. I don't admit that particularly. I think a fair percent of people who agree with Mou BS actually don't give a damn about Mou himself but having personal grudge with Barcelona. I mean there's a Mourinho's Fanboy basement out there that keep on Kissing his ass no matter what. But the other part just use this mess to attack Barcelona.

Phatroonaldo

Lol.

I meant normal people. that includes his fans+ brainless idiots + bitter people + Arsene wenger.

Ask a chelsea, r madrid, inter, arsenal, utd fan what they think. ;)

W

woobie

Someone born in Glasgow simply cannot be compared with a person born in Setubal. The comparissons between them end at them both having a penis and I can't really confirm whether Mourinho actually has one of those.

I bet Mourinho doesn't have a pet haggis either.

(*runs away very quickly*)

For all his mind games and whinging at the press and about refs, there are levels below which Ferguson just will not go. Can't say the same for the other guys.

Phatroonaldo

Srs?

Both will probably go down as "one of the" greatest managers + motivators in the history.

+ Both are arrogant + myopic+cunts+drama queens etc...

Lol.

I meant normal people. that includes his fans+ brainless idiots + bitter people + Arsene wenger.

That goes down without saying doesn't it? ;)

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Lol.

Thats largely due to that they are chelsea, r madrid, inter, arsenal, utd fans, not because of Jose's convincing skills...

Phatroonaldo

Thats largely due to that they are chelsea, r madrid, inter, arsenal, utd fans, not because of Jose's convincing skills...

Even to convince the most brainless bitter idiots, you need a more than standard brainwashing skills. Mourinho best resembles a cult leader, his actions, his behavior all point towards that, and his fans don't help either.

JonM

Yeah. Go on RAWK. They hate Mourinho there. They also don't have anything against Barça.

Even to convince the most brainless bitter idiots, you need a more than standard brainwashing skills. Mourinho best resembles a cult leader, his actions, his behavior all point towards that, and his fans don't help either.

Cult leader indeed. Just look at what his players say about him:

Wesley Sneijder: "I was ready to kill and die for him"

http://www.espnstar.com/football/news/detail/item540676/

There's some serious brainwashing going on in the locker room. Even the sane ones like Iker and Xabi are starting to believe his conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans