Jürgen Klopp

Birdy

There’s no flukes when you’re 3 goals down. Only unreal tactics and winning mentality can let you comeback from that in the same game

Unreal tactics??? LMAOL :lol:
There were no tactics dude. Watch that 2nd half again, it was all cross and insalah
Look up what liverpool players themselves said about that game.
They didnt' believe it, so much worse than that Milan

Salah and Mane > Pedro and Villa
True, every now and then you say some correct things
Messi breaking it for Salah Mane on the counter would be beyond leathal
Alison, VVD, Salah, Mane would enter the combined one

Birdy

@Temptation

Professional lip readers employed to read Salah's and Klopp's lips

"Professional lip reader John Cassidy has studied the footage of Klopp and Salah's row for SPORTbible, and came to the following conclusion about what was said between the pair: When Klopp tried to shake hands with Salah, Salah just feebly slapped Klopp's hand.
Salah said, 'There's nothing I can do about that, nothing.'
Klopp's reply was obscured, indicating Salah wasn't ready as quickly as Klopp liked it to be. Klopp walked over and irritated Salah by saying something to him.
Salah then said, 'I will, I will get a red card, after seven years, after seven years' service, after seven years!' He then got ushered away by Nunez."

Messigician

@Temptation

Professional lip readers employed to read Salah's and Klopp's lips

"Professional lip reader John Cassidy has studied the footage of Klopp and Salah's row for SPORTbible, and came to the following conclusion about what was said between the pair: When Klopp tried to shake hands with Salah, Salah just feebly slapped Klopp's hand.
Salah said, 'There's nothing I can do about that, nothing.'
Klopp's reply was obscured, indicating Salah wasn't ready as quickly as Klopp liked it to be. Klopp walked over and irritated Salah by saying something to him.
Salah then said, 'I will, I will get a red card, after seven years, after seven years' service, after seven years!' He then got ushered away by Nunez."
He needs to respect the manager

Andresito

Staff member
Truly hope we are working on this early. Pep was announced by Bayern in January before joining 6 months later.

Let Klopp have some rest and go full offense after summer with negotiations. Then announce him as soon as possible and have him settle in the city, learn Spanish and plan the 25/26 season's squad.

Loki

Truly hope we are working on this early. Pep was announced by Bayern in January before joining 6 months later.

Let Klopp have some rest and go full offense after summer with negotiations. Then announce him as soon as possible and have him settle in the city, learn Spanish and plan the 25/26 season's squad.
I see nearly zero Chance for Klopp. He said it himself, that it's very unrealistic he's still a coach with 60. He's 56 already and will do a year pause. He wants to continue working in football, but he stated it doesn't have to be as a coach. Also I remember some interviews where his wife would like to live in Germany again.
As a german, I follow him since a long time and he gives a vibe that he wants to start to relax more. Being a barca coach is the complete opposite of that. I either see him coaching German's national team or as head of football in Bayern or Dortmund.

But maybe he's also getting bored as fuck during his year long pause and Laporta promises him a wild ride he won't forget. There could be that, however very unrealistic at this point.

Messi983

Yep, I see him possibly taking over German NT in future but he's probably done at the club level.

Hope to be wrong and that we can somehow get him for 3-4 years (Barca coaches don't stay longer anyway) but odds for that are very low.

Andresito

Staff member
I'd fully understand him moving back to Germany.

Although, trying to speak objectively, I think he'll regret not taking the chance to coach in Spain. Sure he won CL and PL and has his legacy as an all time great, but it's a unique opportunity to coach Barca considering our reluctancy to appoint foreign/non-Spanish speaking managers.

A Barca stint will have very little effect on his overall legacy but it would be the cherry on the top of his managerial career. Great way to top it off with 2-3 years in Spain. He can lead Germany to a WC or become a DoF later.

khaled_a_d

Did Klopp ever talk about NT? I think he is the type of coach who doesn't fit this, just like Pep & Mourinho etc who always said it isn't for them. Those who need to be working day in, day out with their players

Home of Barca Fans