Karim Benzema

Temptation

True, Kane is the best replacement for Big Benz.

Hope Levy fleeces Perez as much as he can if the move happens.

Levy prefers selling to foreign clubs as we saw in Modric and Bale's case.

Infact he allows them to go for lesser money if that means a PL club won't buy his players.

fergus90

Could see it being a stop-gap loan with obligation to buy or something

I just dont see him closing the door on Mbappe/Haaland this easily
Yeah, I feel it’s inevitable one of them ends up playing for you.

I think Kane this year, Mbappe next.

fergus90

I’d genuinely prefer if Real replaced Benzema with Haaland. Who whilst being an elite striker has a limited impact without service.

However, Kane can do it all.

jamrock

Thought he's stay another year, but he deserves to make one last big pay check after his double winning season.

Kane would be a great choice, but I think Perez is too smart to deal with levy's bullshit, he's gonna want 100m or more to release Kane, blowing that on a 30 year old isn't something I see Perez doing.

Think he's going to go in hard for a younger striker.

Birdy

Kolo Muani would be a good player for them but I think it's going to be Harry Kane.
Kolo Muani is an exceptional talent that Perez won't touch. Good for us.

As for Kane, he is not coming to Madrid. Basically, he won't leave EPL as has records to break and top EPL teams (UTD, Chelsea) that are after him.

Haverz it will be with Joselu or Rodrygo as makeshift CFs.

Question: Is RM getting Havertz to play out and out CF OR are they getting him to play a false 9 role linking up with aggressive wide forwards like Vinicius and Rodrygo?

If its the former, it will fail. If it's the latter, it's a smart move.
The next question will be what happens to him in a years time when one of Mbape/Haaland will join Madrid plus Endrick they already signed.

jamrock

Kolo Muani
Osimhen
Mbappe
To a less extent kane, due to are.

The 4 best forwards left on the market and 4 big clubs will need strikers over 2 years.

Barca
Madrid
Bayern
Man UTD.

If we had big money would be interesting too see how it breaks down.

Birdy

Kolo Muani
Osimhen
Mbappe
To a less extent kane, due to are.

The 4 best forwards left on the market and 4 big clubs will need strikers over 2 years.

Barca
Madrid
Bayern
Man UTD.

If we had big money would be interesting too see how it breaks down.

Kolo Muani has Bayern written all over him, if not now next summer for sure
Osimhen and Kane will go to Chelsea and UTD. The one who loses out on the first will get the second

Mbape will go to Madrid in a year's time.

None for Barca

Morten

I’d genuinely prefer if Real replaced Benzema with Haaland. Who whilst being an elite striker has a limited impact without service.

However, Kane can do it all.

Haaland is the best striker when he has service, but not sure we have a creative enough team to really play to his strengths.

Not that i would say no to him coming here at some point though.

Home of Barca Fans