Kylian Mbappé

Vilarrubi

How so ? Without the red he would have had 5 more games to play ?

How many games does he miss with that red card ?

Probably 3.. so he’ll have 2 games left to get 5 goals to overtake Messi, but Messi will probably take part in some of the last 3 La Liga games and you’d expect him to get at least 1/2 goals if he does. So Mbappe would need like 7 goals to overtake Messi.

Arizona Scott

How so ? Without the red he would have had 5 more games to play ?

How many games does he miss with that red card ?

Probably 3.. so he’ll have 2 games left to get 5 goals to overtake Messi, but Messi will probably take part in some of the last 3 La Liga games and you’d expect him to get at least 1/2 goals if he does. So Mbappe would need like 7 goals to overtake Messi.

I don't think it will just be 3 matches--I think he might have 1 match left this year or perhaps zero. Really bad and dangerous foul--I don't think they can go less than 4 and not look biased.

Vilarrubi

I don't think it will just be 3 matches--I think he might have 1 match left this year or perhaps zero. Really bad and dangerous foul--I don't think they can go less than 4 and not look biased.

I agree should be more than 3.. I think they might go easy on him though.

khaled_a_d

Depends on the federation, Ramos ban in 2010 should have been serious but they made it 1 game or so because he is a part of NT.
Mbappe is the new face of French football, there is a chance they might go easy on him.

Hardy

Savanier banned 5 matches for this tackle, Mbappè 3 for the reaction.

[youtube]9Qdon69qV-4[/youtube]

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Depends on the federation, Ramos ban in 2010 should have been serious but they made it 1 game or so because he is a part of NT.
Mbappe is the new face of French football, there is a chance they might go easy on him.

1 match cause he wears white. That prick got like 20% of the red cards and suspensions he truly deserved troughout the years.

Newcomer

It is a game under the federation, not the league jurisdiction.

Federation tends to hand out more severe sanction.

Think his season is over.

Havesaks

Thats why we roll on to the triplet of triples and Real just going down the hill.
I'm not even celebrating their losses anymore

hahaha thats true . I almost feel pity for them like when we had won 3 La Ligas straight with Pep and the whole world was praising peps tiki-taka. Im a bit jealous of the their tripple 3 chl tho. Maybe we can get that with Valverde-Messi-combination. The greatest barca player and greatest barca coach in history.

Home of Barca Fans