Kylian Mbappé

Messigician

Its done mark my words. What this cat says about Madrid happens, simple as that

🚨🚨| Kylian Mbapp? is "obsessed" with the idea of becoming Real Madrid's new superstar and main man. He wants to join the club in the next 2 weeks. @JLSanchez78

Messigician

🚨🚨| CONFIRMED by @JLSanchez78: Kylian Mbapp? has requested a meeting with PSG and it could happen in the next few hours. He wants to join Real Madrid. #rmalive

Messigician

🚨| It has now been confirmed by @jpedrerol, @carrusel, @La_SER, @ElTransistorOC and @agrandesso that Kylian Mbapp? will tell PSG TODAY that he wants to leave the club and join Real Madrid. #rmalive

🚨🚨| CONFIRMED by [MENTION=1641]MariO[/MENTION]Cortegana: Meeting between Kylian Mbapp? and PSG, either today or tomorrow, to decide his future. #rmalive

🚨🚨| Kylian Mbapp? will tell Nasser Al-Khelaifi in a meeting TODAY that he wants to leave the club and join Real Madrid. After the meeting, Florentino Perez will make a 120M bid to PSG. @carrusel #rmalive

🚨| News that @jpedrerol broke first in the last few years:

-Ramos leaving Real Madrid.
-Varane leaving Real Madrid.
-Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid.
-Zidane returning to Real Madrid.
-Eden Hazard joining Real Madrid.
-Luka Jovic joining Real Madrid.

🚨🚨| Kylian Mbapp? will ask PSG to let him join Real Madrid TODAY, and the signing is likely to happen in the last week of August. @jpedrerol

Its done. Papa Perez wins. No Messi to stop Mbappe from winning it all

Messigician

🚨🌕| PSG?s signing of Messi had no effect on Mbapp?, his dream is to play for Real Madrid and wear the white shirt. @JLSanchez78

Unreal mentality dawg.

Wish we signed this cat and not Dembele when we had the chance

Givenchy

Bad for PSG if they lose Mbappe for an old crusty Ronaldo

I guess for revenue/exposure it'll be huge Messi-Ronaldo finally in the same team but on the pitch, lol

FC433

I honestly cannot see KM leaving nor extending his contract. I also do not believe PSG will let him go for free. I am interested to see what is going to happen.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Of course PSG signing Messi had no effect on Mbappe, if anything he probably wants to leave more.

If PSG is not obsessed with its pride, they should do the smart thing and sell him in the next couple of weeks. But they are. Qataris are not short of money so they will let him walk free next summer.

xxxxxx

They could sell him for 130m euros to Real Madrid and they could replace him with Ronaldo. Juventus want Ronaldo's wages off the books, and he's 37 next year.

Home of Barca Fans