Kylian Mbappé

malvolio

Providing PSG aren't in it for the long run then yes it makes sense to keep Mbappe for one year then. I don't know if this is true though. Are they just going to sell the club once the Qatar world cup is over? Or stop investing massive amounts of money?

abramovich didn't sell chelsea.

abu dabhi isn't showing any signs of leaving city(they even turned it into a franchise).

why would the qataris leave psg when they hold a powerful position(bein group, psg etc) in france and uefa? qatar has invested more than 30 billions in france.

we laughed at the oil clubs but those are better run than most other.

Last edited:

Hardy

"Kylian Mbapp? wants to leave, that seems clear... If he wants to leave, we will not stop him, but on our terms."

stunning

malvolio

PSG director Leonardo on Mbapp? bid from Real Madrid: “It seems like a strategy to try to get a NO from us, to show that they have tried everything and to wait for a year to get Mbapp? for free. Kylian always promised he wouldn’t leave for free”.

leonardo confirms that the real offer might be a bluff to save face. don't think they're mad enough to offer 250M.

xxxxxx

Real Madrid will pay about 180m to 200m for him and they'll replace him with Ronaldo. I can see this happening quickly.

mc_lovin

?It seems like a strategy to try to get a NO from us, to show that they have tried everything and to wait for a year to get Mbapp? for free. Kylian always promised he wouldn?t leave for free?.

Then take the fecking 160ME :lol: I enjoy that they can't buy their way out of it.

xxxxxx

?It seems like a strategy to try to get a NO from us, to show that they have tried everything and to wait for a year to get Mbapp? for free. Kylian always promised he wouldn?t leave for free?.

Then take the fecking 160ME :lol: I enjoy that they can't buy their way out of it.

They know Madrid is desperate. They'll pay around 180m to 200m euros for him. A lot can change from now to January, so Mbappe might stay if he sees that the club is doing really well and they're making progress.

malvolio

“We have no plans to talk to Real again for Mbapp?. The deadline is August 31 at midnight. This is how the transfer window is: we keep him and we extend. But we're not going to let him go for less than what we paid when we still owe Monaco money”.

this could happen if mbappe stays for one more year.

anyway, what would psg do with all that money but no time to buy a striker before the window closes? they still have icardi, but injured.

behindbrowneyes

Doesn't make sense for Madrid to break the bank this summer. Bernabeu isn't finished yet and they won't introduce Mbappe in a construction site. They'll sign him for "free" next summer and present him in a modernised Bernabeu. Mbappe wants to join them no matter what and I don't see why they should be in a hurry.

Their squad is good enough to fight for LaLiga and CL can't be expected anyway, Mbappe or not.

Devils

Real Madrid and PSG will speak again. The French club is demanding €200m, Real Madrid's offer is €160m. It seems like an agreement will be reached for €180m. @Sergivalentin_

I'm paralyzed.

xxxxxx

Doesn't make sense for Madrid to break the bank this summer. Bernabeu isn't finished yet and they won't introduce Mbappe in a construction site. They'll sign him for "free" next summer and present him in a modernised Bernabeu. Mbappe wants to join them no matter what and I don't see why they should be in a hurry.

Their squad is good enough to fight for LaLiga and CL can't be expected anyway, Mbappe or not.

It actually does. He may be free next season, but a lot can change Mbappe's mind by then. Look at what happened with Neymar, look what's happened with Kane recently; players change their minds all the time. Real Madrid want to send out a statement and get him while he still wants to join Real Madrid 100%. Yeah, it's going to cost them an awful lot, but they can earn a lot back from him.

PSG might take the 180m and get Ronaldo in for much cheaper. They can also clear some of the books with the other money. They have to pay Monaco 35m euros from the sale, but they'll have 145m euros to clear the books and make another signing even if they sign Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans