Kylian Mbappé

xxxxxx

ronaldo is not your classic CF. when he's not standing in the box to feed off crosses or mistakes, he makes runs from deep/outside the area.

doesn't combine that well or works for others by occupying and battling opposition defenders.

neymar and messi already have kind of free roles and come running with ball on feet from deep. why would you want ronaldo to just stand in the box?

suarez in his prime years with MSN was perfect because he enjoyed doing the dirty work and opening up space for messi and neymar.

He doesn't need to do a whole lot if he has Messi and Mbappe setting him up. Also, I feel Ronaldo would rather move to PSG than join City.

Tackle

Leonardo: "We did everything we could for Mbappe. The whole transfer window was around him. We're not happy. But if a player wants to leave, we won't hold him back. He'll leave on our terms." [l'equipe]

Sounds like if Madrid offer 180m+ he is gone.

vegitot

Regardless of how rich of a team you are, you would be stupid to turn down 180m euros for a guy that only has 1 year left on his contract. Also, Mbappe's mind might not be right this season if he doesn't get his way. You can also use those 180m euros to improve the team. You can get Ronaldo for 2 years for just 25m. He may not be the same player he was, but with Messi and Mbappe setting you up, he's going to score a crap ton of goals. They have to pay 35m euros to Monaco, so they'll still have 120m euros to play with if they sign Ronaldo. That 120m euros can go towards another midfielder.

If Mbappe's ego doesn't allow him to share the same pitch with both Messi and Neymar, then you can forget Ronaldo.

xxxxxx

If Mbappe's ego doesn't allow him to share the same pitch with both Messi and Neymar, then you can forget Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has an ego, but he's not stupid. He would be joining a team with Messi and Neymar when he's 36. Not many 36-year-old players can say the same thing. This will be his last chance of winning a Champions League, so I'm sure he'll put in the effort to make it work. Besides, it'll only be for 2 years. If they all fall out, I'm sure Ronaldo will leave next season. For just 25m, I don't see a negative.

FinBarcelonafan

abramovich didn't sell chelsea.

abu dabhi isn't showing any signs of leaving city(they even turned it into a franchise).

why would the qataris leave psg when they hold a powerful position(bein group, psg etc) in france and uefa? qatar has invested more than 30 billions in france.

we laughed at the oil clubs but those are better run than most other.

Compared to how other teams spent money oil clubs are probably not that efficient(if compared how well money each club use) but it works with unlimited amount of money. Any fuck up can be fixed with money basically.

Hopefully that makes sense.

malvolio

Ronaldo has an ego, but he's not stupid. He would be joining a team with Messi and Neymar when he's 36. Not many 36-year-old players can say the same thing. This will be his last chance of winning a Champions League, so I'm sure he'll put in the effort to make it work. Besides, it'll only be for 2 years. If they all fall out, I'm sure Ronaldo will leave next season. For just 25m, I don't see a negative.

yeah, but who wins the ballon d'or if PSG win everything this season? :lol:

KingLeo10

If Messi and CR7 play on the same team, CR7 will get most of the headlines since he'll be the one scoring 10+ CL goals a season at age 37 or whatever with Messi and Neymar's service.

Valdario

Mbappe has been promised 5 Ballon D'ors by Papa Perez himself, don't forget who gave Modric his only Ballon D'or in 2018. He's basically guaranteed superstardom in Real Madrid being the main poster boy of the team and La Liga in the future, and he doesn't want to renew with PSG so either way the best thing to do for both parties is to settle down on a transfer fee so that he doesn't leave next year on a free transfer.

Home of Barca Fans