Kylian Mbappé

FinBarcelonafan

Leonardo: "We did everything we could for Mbappe. The whole transfer window was around him. We're not happy. But if a player wants to leave, we won't hold him back. He'll leave on our terms." [l'equipe]

Sounds like if Madrid offer 180m+ he is gone.

First time I hear that from PSG management.

Valdario

Its better for his legacy to win a cl with psg than not winning cl with real. He isnt a top level player who can win the matches on his own, he should know his limits.

You think Real will stop on enhancing their squad once they get Mbappe on their hands? It's the same process Ronaldo had to endure until he had a world class squad as well.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You think Real will stop on enhancing their squad once they get Mbappe on their hands? It's the same process Ronaldo had to endure until he had a world class squad as well.

and how many years this can take? 4-5 years? Why should he wait so long if he has the best teammates around him to win a cl now .

mc_lovin

Its better for his legacy to win a cl with psg than not winning cl with real. He isnt a top level player who can win the matches on his own, he should know his limits.

You make it sound like Real is some pub team :lol:

Real with Mbappe is pretty damn close to PSG already. Maybe even better looking at the defense.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You make it sound like Real is some pub team :lol:

Real with Mbappe is pretty damn close to PSG already. Maybe even better looking at the defense.

Real who has floppy hazard, a vini who scores every 30 matches a brace, a midfield which doesnt work anymore, a defence without a leader? Sorry imo they are way worse than PSG. For me, it makes no sense to leave PSG now, espeically if you didnt win a cl in your career. Very very stupid move.

KingLeo10

I wonder if the trio of Neymar, Messi, and CR7 can win a CL. Or if the complete lack of defensive contribution from the front line would eviscerate any chances? :lol: I think we might find out this summer.

Home of Barca Fans