Kylian Mbappé

malvolio

Kylian Mbapp?'s future will be decided TONIGHT in Istanbul after the #UCL draw. PSG and Real Madrid, who are both present at the ceremony, will negotiate for him

PSG's dressing room now KNOWS that Kylian Mbapp? will leave the club in the next few days.
@AndiOnrubia

i always laugh at this kind of so called journalism. an idiot remembers that tonight is the CL draw and tries to make a meal out of it.

like psg and madrid couldn't have negotiated last night or earlier today.

JamDav1982

Cant see why Messi/Ronaldo would want to play together at all.

They are well aware how much they are competing with one another and both competitive as fuck.

Could be wrong but cant see it happening.

xxxxxx

Cant see why Messi/Ronaldo would want to play together at all.

It wouldn't be for that long and they're both professional enough to make it work. Ronaldo being the lone striker would work. Messi can still have his free role and still be able to score goals. Ronaldo is more of a poacher these days, so he wouldn't need to drop deep. I know Ronaldo has an ego, but he's not stupid enough to think he can be the main man at 36.

malvolio

I still think if they do sell him that they'll be straight in for Ronaldo. Makes sense.

doesn't make sense even from a tactical perspective. ronaldo is not a pure CF that sacrifices for the other attacking partners.

messi and neymar have to play behind a pure striker. otherwise everyone has a free(roaming) role and it turns to shit.

JamDav1982

It wouldn't be for that long and they're both professional enough to make it work. Ronaldo being the lone striker would work. Messi can still have his free role and still be able to score goals. Ronaldo is more of a poacher these days, so he wouldn't need to drop deep. I know Ronaldo has an ego, but he's not stupid enough to think he can be the main man at 36.

Just think they are too competitive with one another to want to play together or share same trophies.

Messi has an ego as well, as does Neymar. They all do.

Morten

Ronaldo doesn't work well as a lone striker.

Newcomer

Damn. Suddenly news of Mendes landing in Paris...

I hope PSG won't sign Cristiano Ronaldo but it seems it is unavoidable...

It is a tactical nonsense. How do you play with Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar together ? On top of that, despite his incredible physique, Cristiano Ronaldo isn't getting younger. In 2 years, PSG frontline is finished when you include Di Maria as well. Worst signing if we go for the portuguese.

khaled_a_d

It is a tactical nonsense. How do you play with Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar together ? On top of that, despite his incredible physique, Cristiano Ronaldo isn't getting younger. In 2 years, PSG frontline is finished when you include Di Maria as well. Worst signing if we go for the portuguese.

Well, you won't lose the league with him and Messi.
It is still great mareking deal, Messi and CR7 in one team is huge even if ancient versions of them.
It won't cost much, so saves you some money to reinforce other areas.
Downside is CL, but without Mpabbe speed I doubt you have great chance anyway.
Not the best deal, but not horrible either.

xxxxxx

I don't get how you could be against it. Great players will find ways to make it work. I seem to remember when people said how Suarez, Messi and Neymar wouldn't work.... but it did. Who cares if Ronaldo is 36..... he'll still bang in 30 plus goals, especially with Messi and Neymar setting him up. Ibra is nearly 40 and is still banging them in.

Messi and Ronaldo being the same team would be great business for PSG for football and marketing reasons. Also, if you lose Mbappe in the next day or 2, you're going to need a replacement. Ronaldo would be cheap and would be able to be that goalscorer for you.

Newcomer

I don't get how you could be against it. Great players will find ways to make it work. I seem to remember when people said how Suarez, Messi and Neymar wouldn't work.... but it did. Who cares if Ronaldo is 36..... he'll still bang in 30 plus goals, especially with Messi and Neymar setting him up. Ibra is nearly 40 and is still banging them in.

Messi and Ronaldo being the same team would be great business for PSG for football and marketing reasons. Also, if you lose Mbappe in the next day or 2, you're going to need a replacement. Ronaldo would be cheap and would be able to be that goalscorer for you.

Suarez is a 9. He can work with Neymar and Messi. Even though Mbapp? isn't really a pure nine, he could work too because Messi or Neymar could find him in some spaces other PSG players can't go.

It is easy to be against a 36 y.o CR7, even banging 30 + goals for Juve, it has been a problem for them. However it is not a problem as he isn't going to PSG afterall.

What i want is Mbapp? sold for as high as possible and PSG wisely investing in midfield and left back. If no good opportunity for a 9 in the remaining days appear, let's wait for next windows. No panic buy.

Messi983

Se queda...

PSG President Al-Khelaifi: "I am going to be very clear, everyone knows our position. That is very clear, we are not going to change it." (BeIN)

PSG President Al-Khelaifi on Cristiano Ronaldo: "It is not even a discussion." (BeIN)

Home of Barca Fans