Kylian Mbappé

Laplacian

Not even convinced Mbappe Neymar Messi wins it. Huge lack of work rate off the ball doesn?t cut it against Europe?s elite. Might be able to smash Brest Fc or Titty Fc whatever they?re called but CL knockouts require more.

Well oiled machines with some quality beat superstars that look class on paper.

I was scared with Mbappe's pace and finishing, but without him I'm fully convinced they won't be a threat. Neymar cant score so they'll have to rely on Messi just like the good old days in Barcelona, and we all know how easy it is to shut him off in a KO match.

fergus90

Yea, too many cooks spoil the broth. MSN burnt a short fuse too if we think about it. We managed to get only 1 year of all 3 fitting perfectly with CL requirements. In CL, luxuries like star players not having to do the dirty work are a myth. Everyone has to contribute off the ball.

Yup. PSG fans are likely to be spoilt with some entertaining games but you need a balance and especially a team that can cope with the physical demands of Europe's elite too. Di Maria still has some running in him to be fair but he's 33 himself.

malvolio

Not even convinced Mbappe Neymar Messi wins it. Huge lack of work rate off the ball doesn?t cut it against Europe?s elite. Might be able to smash Brest Fc or Titty Fc whatever they?re called but CL knockouts require more.

Well oiled machines with some quality beat superstars that look class on paper.

They need to bag goals, not do cardio sessions. Sick and tired of this work rate off the ball discussion for forwards in the Messi, Neymar category.

PSG needs another striker. Just Icardi(who is currently injured) won't cut it.

ebc_99

There has to be something more to this, spending that amount on a player so close to the end of their contract doesn't make sense.

JamDav1982

Neymar has always been a hard working player.

Work rate and ability to get in behind definitely matters but it wont be same and Messi/Suarez at all. Neymar is completely different.

fergus90

They need to bag goals, not do cardio sessions. Sick and tired of this work rate off the ball for forwards in the Messi, Neymar category.

PSG needs a another striker. Just Icardi(who is currently injured) won't cut it.

No need to be sick and tired my man, you can enjoy Neymar and Messi together very soon. Just don't be too upset if teams managed to bypass their frontline and midfield fairly easy without much pressure.

malvolio

No need to be sick and tired my man, you can enjoy Neymar and Messi together very soon. Just don't be too upset if teams managed to bypass their frontline and midfield fairly easy without much pressure.

Don't think Neymar is that lasy. Even Messi, when fired up, does a job. They have hard workers in midfield and could add Camavinga. Striker will be an issue if Mbappe leaves, as there aren't solutions on the market

fergus90

Don't think Neymar is that lasy. Even Messi, when fired up, does a job. They have hard workers in midfield and could add Camavinga. Striker will be an issue if Mbappe leaves, as there aren't solutions on the market

I don't think either are lazy and Messi is still the worlds best player to me but it seems most success in recent years has come from well-oiled machines all over the pitch as opposed to that individual greatness.

You are in right in that it also does depend on solutions in the market and how they recruit in other positions too.

malvolio

And what's with the sudden wanking over Mbappe?! Before this move he was regarded here as being behind Neymar. Now he's the best out of him, Neymar and Messi?

Newcomer

And what's with the sudden wanking over Mbappe?! Before this move he was regarded here as being behind Neymar. Now he's the best out of him, Neymar and Messi?

It is PSG tax. Neymar became a bum when he joined PSG. Mbapp? rating soars to the sky now he is going to leave PSG.

fergus90

Nope the least talented of the 3 but his raw pace and movement is a huge headache for defences and requires attention. The more attention he demands and stretches play, the more gaps for Neymar and Messi to exploit.

Home of Barca Fans