Kylian Mbappé

CatalinR10

Lol no, he's massively overrated imo. Probably the most overrated player in the world atm. He won't help them any more than Hazard has. I hope Madrid wastes 200 million on him, he'll be irrelevant in a few years.

That simply ain't true. Hazard scores like 2 goals/season while this cat would score at least 30 in all comp.

Morten

Lol no, he's massively overrated imo. Probably the most overrated player in the world atm. He won't help them any more than Hazard has. I hope Madrid wastes 200 million on him, he'll be irrelevant in a few years.

Whats up with everything being so insanely black and white around here?
Even if you dont rate him, there is a thing called middle ground.

akaranzo

That simply ain't true. Hazard scores like 2 goals/season while this cat would score at least 30 in all comp.

I don't see it. I think he's done alright in the French league but largely been invisible in bigger competitions. Look at the Euros for example, he was an absolute flop this year. Idk I just genuinely see him as an extremely one-dimensional player who just has good pace and decent shooting, that's it. Like a more shiny version of Cristian Tello.

Raketa10

Can't believe people actually want this guy to join RM. Are u even Barca fans at all ?

Him joining means goodbye to la liga to Barca for a long time.

First, we are talking about Mbappe and not Messi or Ronaldo at their peak so stop overreacting.

Second, this is a team sport, one individual means nothing. We had Messi and we didn't win La Liga for 2 years in a row. PSG didn't even manage to win Ligue 1 with him and Neymar and Juve lost Serie A with Ronaldo. :lol: With or without Mbappe, Real has some serious issues in defense and 36y old Modric as their main midfielder. Some of you really need to chill down.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Whats up with everything being so insanely black and white around here?
Even if you dont rate him, there is a thing called middle ground.

This is the truth. He is very good but not the best.

Anyway, Mbappe joining Real is good for the league and keeps the league competitive. Barca is more likely to attract super star after this imo

raskolnikov

This is the truth. He is very good but not the best.

Anyway, Mbappe joining Real is good for the league and keeps the league competitive. Barca is more likely to attract super star after this imo

With what finances though? Will be like juve vs milan for several years if this goes trough.

Kul_z

Can't believe people actually want this guy to join RM. Are u even Barca fans at all ?

Him joining means goodbye to la liga to Barca for a long time.

He cant even bring the ligue 1 with other teams being sevilla level at their best day.
He'd score a lot against us, but in the end against parked buses he would do jack shit.

FinBarcelonafan

He cant even bring the ligue 1 with other teams being sevilla level at their best day.
He'd score a lot against us, but in the end against parked buses he would do jack shit.

True but he will definitely destroy Barcas high line. We play too naive football with weak physical players. Easy to beat for Mbappe.

kattanib

Madrid signed Beckham and Barca sign Ronaldinho.. everyone shouted Beckham but goals shouted Ronaldinho

Madrid signing Mbappe and Barca have Fati.. everyone shouting Mbappe but goals will be shouting Fati

ebc_99

I think Fati could become a better player, if he hadn't gotten injured and continued the form he showed then he could have had a 20 goal season at least and he is still only 18.

Mitchell1978

I think Fati could become a better player, if he hadn't gotten injured and continued the form he showed then he could have had a 20 goal season at least and he is still only 18.

Delusional, Mbappe and Haaland are generational talents like Messi, CR7, Zidane, Ronaldo (doesn't mean they are going to be that good but the talent is there).
Fati is not, maybe a world class talent like Sancho, Hazard...

vegitot

Delusional, Mbappe and Haaland are generational talents like Messi, CR7, Zidane, Ronaldo (doesn't mean they are going to be that good but the talent is there).

Lol Mbappe and Haaland are not on Messi, Ronaldo Fenomeno or Zidane's level of talent. Hazard is just as talented as those two, even more.

Fati is not comparable to Hazard. Not yet.

khaled_a_d

You can't put Ronaldo and Zidane as same type of example as Messi and CR7
Players like Zidane separated themselves from the rest of their generation very late in their career, same with Ronaldo who was getting ruined by injuries.
The likes of Owen, Figo, Beckham, Rivaldo, Nedved & Henry were competing really hard with them and beating them in B'dor , both Ronaldo and Zidane combined a grand total of 3 B'dor , Messi and CR7 are likely to end with 4 times of that
This is where Messi and CR7 were special, they totally separated themselves from the rest of their generation.
Mpabbe and Halaand are yet to prove they are that separated from the rest of their generation, they might do it but it is still to be done.
I think it will be similar to pre-Messi/CR7 and the field will be closer to each other.
The likes of Fati/Sancho will be way closer to Halaand/Mpabbe than Iniesta/Lewa were closer to Messi/CR7.
All of that assuming health, which can destroy any career.
As for Fati, he finished 2nd in golden boy award in 2020 and 1st in fan voting, Barca fans seems to be the least excited fans about him for whatever reason

Home of Barca Fans