Kylian Mbappé

KingLeo10

It's year 2050 and Barcelona is sitting on 8 CLs.

Meanwhile, Jair "La Projet" Ventura and QSG are sitting on 0 CLs. He's returned from hiding for the nth time, and his signature now reads, "The future is bright!"

Jair Ventura

It's year 2050 and Barcelona is sitting on 8 CLs.

Meanwhile, Jair "La Projet" Ventura and QSG are sitting on 0 CLs. He's returned from hiding for the nth time, and his signature now reads, "The future is bright!"

If I were you I'd be holding onto the past too. I get it.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Turned out in you getting neither, in addition to losing the GOAT and falling into a desperate financial situation.

You guys don't get tired of taking L's? Relax.

The conversation wasn't about Barca, classic "what about x" fallacy. You are not very good at arguing - couldn't defend your point about PSG and moved the discussion elsewhere. You are boring

SmilerBam

You're talking as if Barca has been competitive in the UCL in recent years :lol:

Define competitive. We were in the semifinals in 2019. We know we are shit now, but you can't come on a forum of a team that is five times bigger than your club man and brag with what? That you have money? Good for you. You have nothing to show for that money. Nothing.

KingLeo10

If I were you I'd be holding onto the past too. I get it.

You've been parroting this line since Feb 2015, after which we've already won a treble and several domestic doubles that actually carry any meaning.

QSG has neither a past to hold onto, nor a "bright future" that hasn't dawned since 2015.

:lol:

Mitchell1978

It is not delusional, and Mbappe and Haaland are not generational talents either, great players but nowhere near the guys you mentioned, but i guess you have fallen for the hype hook line and sinker.

Fati got injured just a few weeks after turning 18, to be at the level he was at such a young age is incredible, I have no doubt he can reach the level of Mbappe if not higher, I certainly think he is technically a better player if not a better athlete.

I seriously doubt that plus he has shown several signs that he lacks durability.

FinBarcelonafan

Enjoy (I know I would).

Crazy all in though. If your club doesn't win the CL this year it will take another massive rebuild/investment.

So which team will have a huge letdown this season? City, United or PSG?

United went all-in with Ronaldo. The city is in win mode now and PSG has gone all-in for the next two seasons. Who will have an epic meltdown? They can't all win

SmilerBam

United went all-in with Ronaldo. The city is in win mode now and PSG has gone all-in for the next two seasons. Who will have an epic meltdown? They can't all win

My money is on QSG and United. Citeh looks good for now, and they have by far the best coach from those three.

MTL_Barca

They will all take the L as GOATwaithe leads us to the treble.

Home of Barca Fans