Kylian Mbappé

Laplacian

Mate, in a corrupt football world like the current one is, it doesn't matter much. Are they more corrupt than Barto or Perez? Or less ethical?

I don't give a fuck about QSG. Nor do I admire them.

I like their trolling though.

Chelsea has money, Ctiy has money. Aside from that double swoop on Neymar and Mbappe, QSG haven't dropped huge amounts on single players. Are they better or worse than Barca dropping half a billion on Coutinho, Griezmann and Dembele?

You really can't see the difference between clubs being funded by billionaires and a fan owned club? LOL
Yes, we're different from those clubs because we literally had to let go the best player in history because we're broke lmao.

That's never going to happen to PSG, because once again they're funded by a state.
Also we only made those high profile transfers because PSG dumped 220m on us within a single summer.
We also took a loan out to pay for Griezmann's transfer. Another reason why we're currently broke.

Jesus christ, I can't believe you're cartwheeling for these clubs and saying Barcelona's just like them. Fuck off mate.

Messigician

You really can't see the difference between clubs being funded by billionaires and a fan owned club? LOL
Yes, we're different from those clubs because we literally had to let go the best player in history because we're broke lmao.

That's never going to happen to PSG, because once again they're funded by a state.
Also we only made those high profile transfers because PSG dumped 220m on us within a single summer.
We also took a loan out to pay for Griezmann's transfer. Another reason why we're currently broke.

Jesus christ, I can't believe you're cartwheeling for these clubs and saying Barcelona's just like them. Fuck off mate.

This

Messigician

Breaking! This is a well known negotiation tactic by Perez, he knows Real Madrid cannot refuse 200m.

Real Madrid, on August 23rd 2002: "Both Real Madrid and Inter Milan have decided to end negotiations for Ronaldo Nazario, since an agreement that satisfies both parties couldn't be reached."

Real Madrid on August 31st 2002:

malvolio

Curent Barca is more prone to corruption as these are politicians that can run the club as not their own, without suffering much from a legal perspective. They just kick the can down the road and hope the next idiot fails harder than them.

PSG is state backed. An abhorrent state. But their model has some positives, just as negatives. Like any oil or sugar daddy owned club.

What's that great about our current model. Did it bring something else from other clubs? We're just doing what any other club do. It would be great if we improve, maybe open up membership to the whole planet. More transparency.

Now, suck my dick if you don't like another point of view. And try to bring arguments to the table instead of being narrow minded and venting your frustration.

serghei

Brilliant from Flo. Now he can call Mbappe and say, "Boy, we tried our best, but these sheiks are treating you like a piece of meat. Tough it out for a year and dump them."

Horatio

You're welcome
Mbappe: “You POS. You would let me rot here for another year!? Flo! You promised you would help me escape this prison! You were supposed to be the chosen one!”

Home of Barca Fans