Kylian Mbappé

olivis

He hasnt really proggressed since leaving Monaco in 2017. In hindsight, he should have moved to a bigger, more disciplined team like Real. With the high expectations, leaders like Ramos with no-nonsense attitude, Mbappe would have become much better than he is now.

Last season he was crap and I'd agree with you but this season he's on fire 🔥 . Best version of himself is yet to come too.

slicknick

Guaranteed to leave PSG I reckon...Little to no support in shouldering the goal threat by Messi/Icardi/Neymar, aaaand the French referees are an absolute clown show

Messigician

Mbappe's entourage have rejected the chance to sign for Barcelona many times. He wants to sign for Real Madrid.

? @sport

That madrista wants nothing to do with Barca lmfao

Morten

Cr7 moved to Madrid when Madrid wasn't even winning the CL. I recall that Manchester won it in 2007/8 and were runners up the year he left, so Madrid is always attractive and Mbappe's addition would improve them massively (he's like a cheat code)

While had won some la ligas in recent years, we were basically a meme in Europe at that point, going out in R16 for like 6 or 7 years in a row, team shat themselves whenever they heard the word "Lyon" lmao.

It was not a good time to support RM, to put it mildly, miles behind United when he decided to leave them.

Jadentheman

It all depends on who Madrid obtains first IMO. If Haaland is signed first, then Mbappe to Barca could be more possible (still unlikely). If Mbappe goes to Madrid(which is 95% likely) then Haaland might reassess. However Barca needs the funds to obtain him. No doubt the club situation is improving with performance so superstars would likely be ok with coming over to be leaders of a new project.

fergus90

I do absolutely love Haaland but given the choice I'd pick Mbappe who is just more complete. However, I've always seen it as impossible that he'd join Barca so never given it much thought.

I cannot see Real not prioritising him either. I also think spending big on Haaland looks very risky given his undoubtedly worrying injury record.

Last edited:

slicknick

Good chemistry with Leo

Would have won us 3 UCL in a row if he was a Barca fan like his dad

Oh well

Again we could have in 2017, and we actually had a clear opportunity. However, Bartomeu and co decided Dembele is better than him, and signed Dembele, but then Denbele had 10% the durability and 2% the hunger of Kylian (not to mention they completely disregarded Dembele's disciplinary record at Dortmund)

RF20

Banned
Again we could have in 2017, and we actually had a clear opportunity. However, Bartomeu and co decided Dembele is better than him, and signed Dembele, but then Denbele had 10% the durability and 2% the hunger of Kylian (not to mention they completely disregarded Dembele's disciplinary record at Dortmund)

TBH young players are always a massive gamble.

You can never say who'll suddenly skyrocket or plummet.

slicknick

TBH young players are always a massive gamble.

You can never say who'll suddenly skyrocket or plummet.

Well, injuriescet al, yes, and some things only show later, I agree, but there are a few indications already during Dembele's Dortmund time...I guess they thought they could help him learn in time?

Home of Barca Fans