Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I do wonder how much of a committed Madridista Mbabppe is. He was a fan of Ronaldo more than a Madridista, I think. It doesn't have to be us, if another club like City can entice him to the point of him considering them a bit, at least it will force Madrid to fork up more money to sign him, that would be good for us.

malvolio

Father clearly said he is a Barca fan, but his son is a Madrid fan.

Mbappe probably lost at Monopoly and has to sign for Barca because of it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This L'equipe journalist is apparently close to the Mbappe family.

100% a play to get better terms from Real Madrid.

fergus90

Stegen

Mazaouri Pique Christensen Alba

Busquets

Salah Dybala Mbappe Raphinha

Lewandowski

If rumours are to be believed.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Then it will be a win for us if Madrid ends up paying higher salary and offering a higher sign-on bonus for him in the end.

I wouldn't bank on it though. Still smells fishy.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Stegen

Mazaouri Pique Christensen Alba

Busquets

Salah Dybala Mbappe Raphinha

Lewandowski

If rumours are to be believed.

Lewandowski starts for us, Haaland on the bench or vice versa. Raphinfa starts for us, Antony on the bench or vice versa. We have arrived.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hope it happens TBH
Haaland fits better and may force us to get an actual RW to compliment

Hypothetically it would indeed be better for both of us. Always thought Mbappe is more of a Barca-type player and Haaland is more of a Madrid-type player and if Mbappe comes here while Haaland goes over there to you guys, you don't have to worry about moving Vinicius to the right.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hypothetically it would indeed be better for both of us. Always thought Mbappe is more of a Barca-type player and Haaland is more of a Madrid-type player and if Mbappe comes here while Haaland goes over there to you guys, you don't have to worry about moving Vinicius to the right.

Dont see how he's a Barca player.
Maybe on temperament.
He seems in over his head positing himself as wanting a move that will make him top of the food-chain where most of the time he's not a guy to do things on his own.

I wouldn't complain if Barca got Mbappe and we got Haaland. It would be huge for rejuvenating interest in La Liga in one window almost instantly. And both would be followed by tons of talent from UK in windows after

Andresito

Staff member
Se viene.

But no, I wouldn't believe he was coming to the club even if I saw him at the Barcelona airport. I'm gonna need him holding a Barca shirt before I even entertain the thought of him coming.

Home of Barca Fans